Yann M'Vila

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's young,he's French,yup he is going to join Arsenal.Then after a year he is going to leave them for City because he likes their 'project' and will say it had nothing to do with money.

You must be joking right?

Saying something like that when Hazard join Chelsea saying those same words....

You must be joking right?

Saying something like that when Hazard join Chelsea saying those same words....

Intention was not to disrespect our new signing but I remember players like Clichy and Toure saying the same and btw Hazard joined us because of our Champions League triumph.

Intention was not to disrespect our new signing but I remember players like Clichy and Toure saying the same and btw Hazard joined us because of our Champions League triumph.

Just very hypocritical you comments, but if you wish to believe that oh well.

Just very hypocritical you comments, but if you wish to believe that oh well.

If you are insinuating that I feel that Hazard came here for the money then you are wrong.Why would I have anything against our new signing?Many of Arsenal's player have left them for City and merely state that they believe in City's project of winning titles.We are Chelsea and have won many titles in the past years,most recently the Champions League so don't know what your on about.

My post had nothing to do with Hazard and was solely based upon Yann and the common trend of French players joining Arsenal and leaving for City.Clichy and Nasri being prime examples.

If you are insinuating that I feel that Hazard came here for the money then you are wrong.Why would I have anything against our new signing?Many of Arsenal's player have left them for City and merely state that they believe in City's project of winning titles.We are Chelsea and have won many titles in the past years,most recently the Champions League so don't know what your on about.

My post had nothing to do with Hazard and was solely based upon Yann and the common trend of French players joining Arsenal and leaving for City.Clichy and Nasri being prime examples.

Very hypocritical because of this:

Pre-Roman

The players we had today would have not dream of coming.

Torres, Cole, Ramires, David Luiz and much more.

Players don't come for a club cause they like them.

They rareley do. Players like Terry and Gerrard are rare!

Today players want to win trophies and get pay good.

Arsenal don't do that, Liverpool don't that, Newcastle don't do that.

Barcelona, Madrid, City, Chelsea, United, Juventus and such challenge for honors and pay good money.

Any player will come to any of these clubs.

We are no different then any of these because we can offer the same thing. Other clubs might have more history, but if your club can challenge for tittle and pay good majority of players will go there.

Hence your hypocritical comment of people coming to Chelsea because of that you just mention and not the reason which is quite obvious to everyone!

Very hypocritical because of this:

Pre-Roman

The players we had today would have not dream of coming.

Torres, Cole, Ramires, David Luiz and much more.

Players don't come for a club cause they like them.

They rareley do. Players like Terry and Gerrard are rare!

Today players want to win trophies and pay good.

Arsenal don't do that, Liverpool don't that, Newcastle don't do that.

Barcelona, Madrid, City, Chelsea, United, Juventus and such challenge for honors and pay good money.

Any player will come to any of these clubs.

We are no different then any of these because we can offer the same thing. Other clubs might have more history, but if your club can challenge for tittle and pay good majority of players will go there.

Hence your hypocritical comment of people coming to Chelsea because of that you just mention.

I think we can shorten this debate if I just edit the post to will leave Arsenal for City.No point debating.

EDIT:Have omitted the last line,hope u understood what I was trying to convey all along.

I think we can shorten this debate if I just edit the post to will leave Arsenal for City.No point debating.

Arsenal don't win shit!

And don't even pay good.

Why you think Cole left?

Arsenal is just a stepping stone to a bigger club.

He can really pass well and can give a killer pass and that my friend mikel will never be able too! But i am sure if we give romeu time he can do that! Mikel can only pass the ball sideways or back so actualy he would be a great rugby player!

You should really go on Carfree Chronicles' tumblr, every week they unweil a new animated gif of a Mikel's sideway pass :lol:

tumblr_m55kwbIhZN1rqgnryo1_400.gif

I don't know when people will understand Mikel is restrained in a role and that he's not just a random bloke because we have nobody else to put there.

I believe Arsenal will/have bid anywhere between £16mil - £24mil. He's worth it.

Oh my god. No he's far from that amount, he's just an average player

because he is a better DM than all of them!

facepalm.gif If you can say to me in 3 seconds where M'Vila's is the best on the pitch, you can be sure I'll worship you because for 3 years now I didn't manage (like many other french supporters) to do so.

facepalm.gif If you can say to me in 3 seconds where M'Vila's is the best on the pitch, you can be sure I'll worship you because for 3 years now I didn't manage (like many other french supporters) to do so.

Midfield! ;)

Start the worshiping! :worship:

Midfield! ;)

Start the worshiping! :worship:

Yes, perfectly Milneresque. Average/good everywhere, nowhere good. He's not a DM (poor tackler, often out of position), not a CM (not intelligent in his passing choices), not a box to box (too slow, not decisive)

Yes, perfectly Milneresque. Average/good everywhere, nowhere good. He's not a DM (poor tackler, often out of position), not a CM (not intelligent in his passing choices), not a box to box (too slow, not decisive)

Ive actually read that he is a very discplined and clean tackler, has great passing skills, and has enough stamina to be a box-to-box..... but then again that is just what ive read :D

Not disciplined at all, he's everywhere he shouldn't be. Clean tackler no, Vieira is a clean tackler, M'Vila puts impacts in his challenges and his tackling technique is poor.

It depends of what we call passing skills. I tend to include the relevance of the passing choices in it. After 4 season at high level, M'Vila is unable to understand the rythm to put into the game. But he's the dynamo of his team Rennes, that explains the inconsistency of the team and the M'Vila dependence. He sends a 60 yard diagonal when he has to play short and keep possession and the opposite. He has a good potential in his diagonals though, but the most important is still to know when to do one

It's not a problem of stamina I think, one more time it's just to know when to bring support or not. He barely provides support to the offensive players by example (but I think he could be a bit better with a real DM beside him)

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You