Yann M'Vila

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M'Vila has played over 70 games for Rennes, since 2009, he's 21 years of age, and has 10 caps for the France National team. And he's a defensive midfielder!

In all fairness, we have Mikel and now we've just signed Romeu from Barcelona, so I don't understand why we're trying to sign this guy!! :unsure:

Essien didn't die or leave,so saying a replacement is just silly.

It's not that simple though.

Don't forget it's Essien's third major injury on the same knee. It's not something the club can risk, expecting him to make a full recovery.

If Boas think we need him, so be it. You might think Mikel is enough, but maybe Boas think otherwise.

Dont know this guy at all anyways, but defensive midfielders from France are always sounds promising to me ^_^

BS rumor most likely.

But M'vila is a special player, just turned 21 and already a regular for France NT. His reading of the game is absolutely amazing for such a young age, he is also a freakish athlete and that is a deadly combination.

Potential best in the world at his position.

If Boas think we need him, so be it. You might think Mikel is enough, but maybe Boas think otherwise.

that`s how i feel about everyone we are supposedly chasing...and to go one further,i hope AVB gets exactly who he wants,whoever that may be as i have always,whoever the manager is.

Guest justin_3d

He is good.

Would love to have him in the team, but not going to happen.

Another fake news made up to sell papers.

sigh.

Meh... Another defensiv player. It isn't what we really need. I think we should focus on other kinds of players. Although, he is a good player with a good potential, so if the price is right, why not...

But I believe it is another stroy made up by media. Every since Essien has picked up his injury, we're linked with every defensiv midfielder to 'replace' him. And I don't know where they found that we want to replace him...

The rumour doesn't seem to be really based, but the player would be interesting. He isn't just a defensive midfielder, he has a lot of qualities, he can regain the ball and harass the adverse player but he is also able to go forward and organize, build the play, accelerate the rythm of the match with his vertical passes. He has good skills, he can dribble in the midfield and he is a very important player in his team because he helps either defensively and offensively.

He has also a good mentality, although he said one day he would have finish in jail if Football didn't took such a big part of his life, he is very mature on the pitch and contrary to other players he didn't take him for he is not. He has confirmed his very good 2009/2010 this season, he is constant although he has a low period due to a lack of fitness in the end of the season (he has played nearly 100 games with his club and Selection for 2 years)

He is a kind of Essien without the same enormous physical strength and ability to drill even if he is good in this two domains. Both are able to do everything on the midfield, both are modern midfielders

Not only is he a DM, he's very creative, He would work well in the same midfield with Pastore i'd feel, with both of them creating space, They could turn out like Xavi and Inestia for us.

People say we already have Romeu and Mikel, Romeu is still very young and Mikel offers little in creativty which is what we need. If we sign him and it turns out to be the end of Mikel, so be it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You