Yann M'Vila

I don't care about his attitude problems personally because under the right manager he could become a top 10 defensive midfielder with ease. He has some of the best long-range passing in football currently and is an interception machine.

If he came in and started to skip training or cause problems or whatever then we cut our losses and just sell him to the highest bidder. I'm sure he'd be good here.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about his attitude problems personally because under the right manager he could become a top 10 defensive midfielder with ease. He has some of the best long-range passing in football currently and is an interception machine.

If he came in and started to skip training or cause problems or whatever then we cut our losses and just sell him to the highest bidder. I'm sure he'd be good here.

that is exactly my opinion !!!! 15-20 millions and we will have a world class DM :)

This guy is a douchebag, if you want us to sign every fucking cunts, let's sign the ferdinand's brothers, fabregas, suarez...

No Way! We aren't real madrid, and we don't want to have the same locker room problems

This guy is a douchebag, if you want us to sign every fucking cunts, let's sign the ferdinand's brothers, fabregas, suarez...

No Way! We aren't real madrid, and we don't want to have the same locker room problems

how do you know...is he your friend ?

This guy was banned from his national team of France.

He was accused for fighting with a minor. Insults to his national manager in Euro. Accused in an affair of child prostitution. Other violent conducts. That's why he left for Russia, he is a scapegoat

And you, how don't you know that?

Do you know why the San Antonio Spurs have constantly been one of the best teams in the NBA throughout the last 15 years?

Because they only sign smart players.

M'Vila is an absolute idiot, on and off the pitch. He should be nowhere near a team like Chelsea that is contending for 4 trophies every season.

we have a player who shot some kid doing work experience. and another player involved in a secret love affair abortion scandal.

you cant always have a team of angels.

but anyway i wouldnt go for him just incase , i would rather get capoue , witsel , wanyama , bender , song , gonalons , paulinho ect.

Do you know why the San Antonio Spurs have constantly been one of the best teams in the NBA throughout the last 15 years?

Because they only sign smart players.

M'Vila is an absolute idiot, on and off the pitch. He should be nowhere near a team like Chelsea that is contending for 4 trophies every season.

And Pop doesn't fuck around with the dumb ones...

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You