Yann M'Vila

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meireles is not that good... mikel eventhough has been performing well late last season is inconsistent... essien is not his former self... if meireles and essien leaves then i think we should go for him...

wow... what is roman waiting for then... he would slot in perfectly right away... i hope we steal him from arsenal

Sometimes it's not all about money when it comes to transfer market. With Wenger in charge, Arsenal is more attractive to most of French players than us.

because he is a better DM than all of them!

How do you work out such conclusion then? He is better than Mikel? I seriously doubt it. People here tends to overrate other players while seriously underestimate ours.

How do you work out such conclusion then? He is better than Mikel? I seriously doubt it. People here tends to overrate other players while seriously underestimate ours.

He can really pass well and can give a killer pass and that my friend mikel will never be able too! But i am sure if we give romeu time he can do that! Mikel can only pass the ball sideways or back so actualy he would be a great rugby player!

He is better than Mikel! Mikel only looks good when we play very defensive football, but with the squad we could potentially have next season we will be playing more attacking football and that is where Mikel struggles to do his job! I would have M'Villa or Tiote over Mikel if we are going to play attacking football next season.

He can really pass well and can give a killer pass and that my friend mikel will never be able too! But i am sure if we give romeu time he can do that! Mikel can only pass the ball sideways or back so actualy he would be a great rugby player!

he`s done it plenty of times already. i`m sorry for you that you haven't been able to pick that up off a small screen but even if Mvila can pass better that don't make him a better player than Mikel. we aren't talking creative playmakers here.

he`s done it plenty of times already. i`m sorry for you that you haven't been able to pick that up off a small screen but even if Mvila can pass better that don't make him a better player than Mikel. we aren't talking creative playmakers here.

If you read my post correctly i never said he is better i just pointed out what mvila can do instead of mikel! I have seen him play forward sometimes but i would expect more good passes going forward from mikel! In modern football a DM should be able to do that in my eyes! But i dont think this is the correct place for such a discussion..

Back on topic i dont think we need mvila we have romeu!

If you read my post correctly i never said he is better i just pointed out what mvila can do instead of mikel! I have seen him play forward sometimes but i would expect more good passes going forward from mikel! In modern football a DM should be able to do that in my eyes! But i dont think this is the correct place for such a discussion..

Back on topic i dont think we need mvila we have romeu!

when you replied to a quoted post that asked the question how is Mvila better than Mikel with the opinion Mvila is a better passer. i don't see how different i could have took it. :D but i`ll accept that wasn't what you were trying to express now.

with Mikel i guess he`s always gonna polarise fans..and the site has had more than enough debates on the pros and cons of Mikel so i don't wanna start another one.

i agree that we don't need Mvila also because of Oriol. (and atleast in my eyes others we already have.)

when you replied to a quoted post that asked the question how is Mvila better than Mikel with the opinion Mvila is a better passer. i don't see how different i could have took it. :D but i`ll accept that wasn't what you were trying to express now.

with Mikel i guess he`s always gonna polarise fans..and the site has had more than enough debates on the pros and cons of Mikel so i don't wanna start another one.

i agree that we don't need Mvila also because of Oriol. (and atleast in my eyes others we already have.)

Sorry mate did not read what i quated properly my bad! But its good that we agreed that we dont need him :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You