• Ferreira(sub)
    • Luiz(sub)
    • Torres(sub)
    • Ramires(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Blackman(sub)
    • Marin(sub)
    • Ake(sub)

Saw we were 3-0 up and lost 4-3. Good game for the American market and people really don't need to read much into this game.

In terms of brand awareness, a win or a loss isn't the most important thing. Having players like Oscar, Luiz and Torres in that team is probably more important than the result. Kit looked really nice, Blackman didn't (which isn't a massive surprise because the people who rate him highest are usually the ones who have seen him the least).

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though its a friendly, it does leave a little bad taste doesn't it? Don't lie, it does.

You've left me with no choice.. :lol:

In all seriousness i couldn't give a fuck... i normally get excited about pre season matches but post season? no thanks.

Mikel looks to be shit heading into the new season then

I was about to say "It's a post season friendly, give him a break", but then I realized that he hasn't even been one of our players playing a ton of games, so fatigue is not an excuse. Same goes for Marin. I know one friendly shouldn't decide anything, but them being shite is all that has pretty much been the story of their seasons.