• Ferreira(sub)
    • Luiz(sub)
    • Torres(sub)
    • Ramires(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Blackman(sub)
    • Marin(sub)
    • Ake(sub)

not going to say i don't care about the result because i do. Even though it was a friendly, you can't giveaway a 3 goal lead the way we did..

if it was neck to neck then it would have been a different issue. But that being said we never looked like winning to begin with.

I only feel sorry for the Chelsea fans who went to stadium sat there in half time or after oscar's goal feeling happy that they will go home with good memories of the game but now its all ruined for them :-\

a defeat is a defeat be it friendly or not

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly or not, i'm pissed off. But in all seriousness we coulda conceded 10. Shoulda had another blatant pen though, cunt of a referee. I don't care what kind of match it is, i have stayed up till 3:30am and have work. 3-0 up to lose 4-3, fuck that shit. I will be pissed off. Revenge on Saturday night i hope.

I care because the whole of the USA will be wanking over City now.

What was so shit about Blackman? I thought he did alright. Fun game, it was clear that our makeshift back 4 couldn't really handle Dzeko though, and that was the biggest thing.

I thought he was horrible, a couple of good saves and the rest was forgetable. Terrible position and ball timing (he often fell way before the time)...

It was only one friendly and I am not judging the kid because of that. Nevertheless, it was indeed shit!

Oscar was very exciting to watch when he came on, however like Cundy said, making his first start against the likes of Toure, RLC was excellent IMO. Very good game and should be proud of his performance. Definitely my MOTM. Mata had glimpses of quality as well. Would be nice though if we could just beat City for once ffs!

Please point out what part of that post was untrue. Go ahead. Please.

this post answers your question:

Well, that was bloody annoying. Even though it's just a friendly, to throw away a 3-0 lead is just :doh:.

And even in a friendly, we still can't beat City. Not even after going 3-0 up!

Friendly or not, i'm pissed off. But in all seriousness we coulda conceded 10. Shoulda had another blatant pen though, cunt of a referee. I don't care what kind of match it is, i have stayed up till 3:30am and have work. 3-0 up to lose 4-3, fuck that shit. I will be pissed off. Revenge on Saturday night i hope.

I care because the whole of the USA will be wanking over City now.

Most of the US don't even know about these games, and those who do know are smart enough to understand that they are meaningless games. Don't kill yourself over this.

Luiz with an absolute joke showing. Every time we had possession he just hoofed the ball up and maybe got 1 of those correct.

Fans see the team once in a blue moon and it would be nice if the team didn't embarrass themselves like this. City have made Chelsea their bitch these last couple years.

I ain't killing myself, yes it's a meaningless game. 48,000 fans selling the game out in 20 minutes to see us and Man City stole the show and embarrassed us. 4-3 is great for a friendly but not like that. I don't have to like it just because it was a friendly.

Even though its just a friendly, choking a 3 goal lead is never fun.

Positives: Loftus-Cheek and Christensen looked good. Especially the former. Still very raw, but what a long way our academy has gone!

90% of the supporters were chelsea supporters, speaks volume of our popularity. I believe Chelsea has established to the world as an international brand.

im just so pissed that in front of the greatest country this planet has ever known we put on this rubbish ending. Shamefull. Were trying to win new fans in an expanding soccer market. This result is a disaster. An absolute disgrace.

I ain't killing myself, yes it's a meaningless game. 48,000 fans selling the game out in 20 minutes to see us and Man City stole the show and embarrassed us. 4-3 is great for a friendly but not like that. I don't have to like it just because it was a friendly.

Yeah I agree Ollie It's embarrassing it really is, this isn't the first time we've been beat by City either.

im just so pissed that in front of the greatest country this planet has ever known we put on this rubbish ending. Shamefull. Were trying to win new fans in an expanding soccer market. This result is a disaster. An absolute disgrace.

Cant believe that came out from a Canadian. hehe