• Oscar(sub)
    • Blackman(sub)
    • Marin(sub)
    • Ake(sub)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it lightly mate :). I obviously have nothing against people from the Middle-East. Even One of the mods is from middle-east. I wouldn't risk a ban

I meant to say it in more of a joking tone, definitely not bothered with it hehe :)

Couple of questions... Azpi was in midfield? Azpi took the Pen?

4-3 wouldn't be bad but the way it happenned with us dropping a 3-0 lead isn't a great way to go down. Should get the Americans a bit more interested i suppose than seeing a 1-0 or something.

Upon review, it seems racist but you know what i mean. Countries under ESPN network.

anyway, i'm not a white person. hence it should not be racist :D

I love the implication that only white people can be racist. :ph34r:

So what that we lost this match!! It's only a friendly! I'm just happy that we didnt get any injurys in that match! Enjoy the end of the season lads we got 3rd & and trophy I'm happy with that after that crazy season we all went through!

When trying to raise awareness of a brand to the american market, it helps if you don't get embarrassed. Luckily we have another game against City in which we can get the last laugh. People who say 'well, it's just a friendly' haven't got their heads screwed on.

Well it is just a friendly!! I couldn't give a toss about last night! we already a big fan base In America those friendlys are more for keeping sponsors happy then making our fan base bigger,our fan base over there is pretty big anyway,that's why we're going to Asia for our pre season to get our fan base much bigger there.

When trying to raise awareness of a brand to the american market, it helps if you don't get embarrassed. Luckily we have another game against City in which we can get the last laugh. People who say 'well, it's just a friendly' haven't got their heads screwed on.

If it's not a friendly then what is it? Do we get a trophy out of this?

This the the root the premier league is taking I bet in the next few years we will see most of the premier league sides travel to the states or Asia for games like these.asia & America spend huge amount of money on tv deals & rights for the premier league & big sponsorship deals. all these big clubs to they have to keep the board members happy.

Some putting FAR to much emphasis on this meaningless kick about. Made money, lost 4-3 in energy zapping heat after an energy zapping season against a fresher side at the same time bleeding some youngsters whilst still being under control of a clueless manager. Hard to worry too much