• Oscar(sub)
    • Blackman(sub)
    • Marin(sub)
    • Ake(sub)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to go the extreme of Swindon town, the west Hams and Sunderlands of the world get decent exposure.

Maybe now. Not until 2009/2010. Coverage was highly specific to the big 4 before that.

Mikel would make such a great jogging partner. Effortlessly glides around the pitch like a gazelle.

As for Torres, I'm convinced one day he'll just start suddenly braying in the middle of a game, and we'll find out that Liverpool actually sold us a donkey disguised as Torres.

Hahahaha. Class post mate. I actually could see a donkey underneath Fernando's skin instead of a human skeleton lol.

Mikel would make such a great jogging partner. Effortlessly glides around the pitch like a gazelle.

As for Torres, I'm convinced one day he'll just start suddenly braying in the middle of a game, and we'll find out that Liverpool actually sold us a donkey disguised as Torres.

mj-laughing.gif

Not good to throw away such a win like that, but better to do it now, than in the Prem :P

Christensen had a very decent game, same to RLC.. Azpi with his first goal :wub:

Fantastic turnout from the American fans.. Respect, hope New York will be just as good!

i know its only a friendly but this game showcased why oscar in the middle , especially as a #10 is better than mata as our #10. A simple case of creating a 3 v 3 situation ( in this case oscar acting like zidane , a #10 who is complete as such able to play a hybrid #8 as well) on the other hand mata acts like a second striker and leaves our middlefield duo exposed countless times simply he is too high up and he is easily brushed of.

there was a momment when oscar is coming on and rafa was telling him to play of Torres and stay close to him, but instead he roamed deepler and supplied our midfielders an outlet. as such you noticed we gain more posessesion, and looked like we were playing a midfield three ( RLC= BxB). I believe thats the way forward, oscar as our #10, mata on th right.

PS= i believe oscar will out perform mata next year giving the oppurtunity and rest as our number 10/8

In fact the commentators here even mentioned that (it was a sea of blue, dark blue) and I think that goes to us always being there. We've been there what? For like the past 3/4 off-seasons? And it really has paid off. Apparently 10k people were there at CFC's TRAINING SESSION yesterday, that's special man. And today's game was sold out, all 48k some odd seats and that's never happened in Busch stadium, not even for the Cardinals! (Damn)

Chelsea in America is a very large group and they sold out their block of seats in a matter of hours! There will be a lot of Chelsea Blue in NYC too!

On another note, from the 90 second highlight reel, RLC looked very exciting. Will watch the game after my exam later. Well, maybe the first 60 minutes. All went tits-up after Cech went off :lol: