• Ba
    • Luiz(sub)
    • Ivanovic(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Frankie thanks for doing this in my lifetime, I will be saying to my Grand Children I saw most of those 203 goals live. The future definitely is Hazard but we have to buy Benteke forget Falcao this guy is Drogba reincarnate (without the dive) same attitude. Pair him with Lukaku and it will be like the Year Eidur and Hasselbank notched 50 goals.

Courtois

Azi Cahill Iva Bertnard

Oscar Mata Ramire Hazard

Benteke Lukaku

I can see this team dominating the EPL and the headlines "3 Musketeers and 2 Beasts"

Super Frankie thanks for doing this in my lifetime, I will be saying to my Grand Children I saw most of those 203 goals live. The future definitely is Hazard but we have to buy Benteke forget Falcao this guy is Drogba reincarnate (without the dive) same attitude. Pair him with Lukaku and it will be like the Year Eidur and Hasselbank notched 50 goals.

Courtois

Azi Cahill Iva Bertnard

Oscar Mata Ramire Hazard

Benteke Lukaku

I can see this team dominating the EPL and the headlines "3 Musketeers and 2 Beasts"

Cahill + Iva = Disaster.

In all fairness that was a shite performance, Moses, Cahill, and Ramires get special mentions, but credit to the lads for really stepping it up once Benteke was off (something that happened about a half hour too late). I think, at this point of the season, that our fatigue is really becoming prevalent, so for them to come from behind and take all three points is really an incredible thing. I thought Terry was excellent today, man of the match for me.

And how can I not mention Frank? Not the best performance, but who gives a shit, he scored two goals!!! So glad he finally broke the record, what a legend.

So overall, poor performance, but excellent spirit to come back and win it and now we're guaranteed Champions League football.

Incredible! So happy for frank. and we've got top 4!!!!

I was at this game, and i sat with the villa fans as it was easier for me to get a ticket and i went with a bunch of neutrals. never ever will i not sit with the chelsea fans. sooooo frustrating. i wanted ot celebrate so much and instead i had to keep it quiet as after hte first goal the die hard fans around me started shouting "I SMELL CHELSEA! I SMELL CHELSEA!" at me which scared me a bit.

great eventful game. poor first half performance from us. great ending. fantastic.

I havent read through here yet but im about to do so, but any info on the Terry and Hazard injuries?

A very emotional game - saw the last 10 minutes through tears.

Feel quite sad for JT, he would have loved being there and celebrating with Frank. He's been rather unfortunate lately.

So Terry is my MOM. Partly because I knew it would go to Frank and partly because I honestly think he made a difference. And the way Villa fans abused him was disgusting.

The stats still stand: we still haven't lost a match in which both JT and Frank started. (Take note Rafa).

And big thanks to BluesMaster for his tweets during matches. It's a joy to follow.

Trolling on the Spurs forum. They've already banned me btw :Goober:

ycn0x.png

347xw84.jpg

LOL was thinking of posting this, also came through my mind that some guys from TC were going to the game like you, the Skipper. Than I thought nah that's one in a million and he seems to mature for that LOL :Goober:

Goodison Park and Villa Park - both bogey grounds for this club. Both Everton and Villa were leading against us within the first minutes. And in both cases, Frank Lampard scored two and helped Chelsea win the games. In both cases, with the captain armband. Amazing.