• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Mata
    • Ba
    • Luiz(sub)
    • Ivanovic(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

The second goal moment was amazing, I'll never forget it... Love you Lampsy, love you Chelsea... UCL football next year, Lamps top goalscorer, what a day... I screamed like a girl and almost cried, when Lampsy scored his second... He MUST be here for the rest of his career...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck some of our supporters don't deserve to call themselves that way. The man scores two goals, turns the game around, wins us 3 points and earns Champions League football for this club next season, becomes the greatest scorer of all times and God knows how many other things there are to be said ... yet there are people who will still find a way to criticize him. Fuck them. Eat your words now.

Frank should leave now by himself, even if they do offer him a contract. The man doesn't deserve some of the crap that has been said about him in the last year or two. Much like Didier.

i am sure there would be "only" one of those guys here who has absolutely no other "place to be"...

Fuck some of our supporters don't deserve to call themselves that way. The man scores two goals, turns the game around, wins us 3 points and earns Champions League football for this club next season, becomes the greatest scorer of all times and God knows how many other things there are to be said ... yet there are people who will still find a way to criticize him. Fuck them. Eat your words now.

Frank should leave now by himself, even if they do offer him a contract. The man doesn't deserve some of the crap that has been said about him in the last year or two. Much like Didier.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with talking about a player's performance in a fair manner. I will quite happily stand by what I said that his goals were magnificent, but that his overall performance was not good.

If you think that means I don't deserve to be called a supporter, then you are perfectly entitled to that opinion. And if you want to be like a man and actually say it directly to me, then that's fine too.

The Hazard injury is still such a negative aspect of today's game. I am enjoying the return to the Champions League but at the same, I want us to win the Europa League and Hazard is going to be missed big time :(

The Hazard injury is still such a negative aspect of today's game. I am enjoying the return to the Champions League but at the same, I want us to win the Europa League and Hazard is going to be missed big time :(

So aside from a high score win by Arsenal, a tie against Everton will secure the 3rd spot.

This late in the season, with VERY tired players (lacking cover in several positions) all that matters is to win and we did. Quality got us the win... not fitness, not effort (Villa wanted just as much), but quality.

Can't decide what's the best thing about today:

1. Winning at Villa Park, we hardly ever do that - and double satisfying after their fans giving it large at half-time.
  2. Lampard 202& 203.
  3. Dumping the Yids out of Europe again...

FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW, THERE WAS ONLY A MINUTE TO GO, IT WAS SUPER FRANK'S GOAL THAT SENT US OUT OF CONTROL AND KNOCKED TOTTENHAM OUT THE EURO!

Can't decide what's the best thing about today:

1. Winning at Villa Park, we hardly ever do that - and double satisfying after their fans giving it large at half-time.
  2. Lampard 202& 203.
  3. Dumping the Yids out of Europe again...

FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW, THERE WAS ONLY A MINUTE TO GO, IT WAS SUPER FRANK'S GOAL THAT SENT US OUT OF CONTROL AND KNOCKED TOTTENHAM OUT THE EURO!

arsenal are gonna go out...

So I just came back from the game and I must say, what an incredible game. So delighted Super Frank Lampard got 203 goals, the atmosphere when he scored the second was one of the best I've witnessed as a CFC fan, also at the end when we were all singing Super Frank was fantastic. How did we sound on TV? We outsang Villa for majority of the game from what I remember... Regardless. So delighted for SFL. What an absolute legend he is. MOTM for me just because his brilliance won us the game.

Regarding the game, we were horrible in the first half. Ramires and SFL were all over the place, they were dragging our midfield everywhere. Gary Cahill had his worst game in a long time. Benteke physically bullied him and whenever Benteke got on the ball Gary basically shat himself. I blame the first goal on his horrible defending of Benteke - which Cech should've had covered btw as it was quite a tame shot. Benteke is a beast of a player though, must be said. He reminds me a little of Drogba in how he instills fear in defenders. Closer of a Drogba comparison than Lukaku is IMO.

Azpilicueta is an unsung hero in here. Had another fantastic game, was head and shoulders our best defender today I thought - never stopped running, made some crucial tackles and always gave 100% even though he was playing next to the jittery Cahill. Would've been mine MOTM had it not been for Frank's exploits. Ramires' sending off was really stupid considering he knew he was on a yellow. I can't believe he put the team in peril like that, very unlike Ramires who can usually play with a yellow card to his name. Luckily Lampard bailed us out.

Moses, Mata, Hazard and Ba... Where to start. Moses was so ineffective today, it was painful to watch. Bad day at the office from Victor. Ba was poor IMO, didn't really look up for until later in the second half but he's the best option we've got unfortunately. Even when Ba's having a bad game he still contributes more than Torres on an average day. Mata I felt had one of his worst performances in recent games, wasn't good enough IMO, there were times were Ba and Hazard both made great runs but uncharacteristically Mata failed to spot them. Off day from Juan. Hazard was as indifferent as Mata in the first half but really turned it on in the second - excellent performance again from the young man, really terrorised the Villa defence single handily when Ba, Mata and Moses were having an off day. That's the benefit of not being a one man team! Definitely our offensive standout today.

Oh and the Villa fans are real scum, sorry. Booing and laughing/cheering when JT was genuinely injured - trying to start fights after the match outside of the stadium. They really are a bitter bunch. Also our disallowed goal... No idea what the linesman was thinking, it clearly went in, you could see from miles away.

So delighted we grabbed the scrappy win though, even though I would've liked us to finish the game off a lot earlier so we could've taken players off for the Europa League final. Hopefully Hazard recovers because we really need him, and hopefully JTs injury isn't too bad.

We're going to Amsterdam!

So I just came back from the game and I must say, what an incredible game. So delighted Super Frank Lampard got 203 goals, the atmosphere when he scored the second was one of the best I've witnessed as a CFC fan, also at the end when we were all singing Super Frank was fantastic. How did we sound on TV? We outsang Villa for majority of the game from what I remember... Regardless. So delighted for SFL. What an absolute legend he is. MOTM for me just because his brilliance won us the game.

Regarding the game, we were horrible in the first half. Ramires and SFL were all over the place, they were dragging our midfield everywhere. Gary Cahill had his worst game in a long time. Benteke physically bullied him and whenever Benteke got on the ball Gary basically shat himself. I blame the first goal on his horrible defending of Benteke - which Cech should've had covered btw as it was quite a tame shot. Benteke is a beast of a player though, must be said. He reminds me a little of Drogba in how he instills fear in defenders. Closer of a Drogba comparison than Lukaku is IMO.

Azpilicueta is an unsung hero in here. Had another fantastic game, was head and shoulders our best defender today I thought - never stopped running, made some crucial tackles and always gave 100% even though he was playing next to the jittery Cahill. Would've been mine MOTM had it not been for Frank's exploits. Ramires' sending off was really stupid considering he knew he was on a yellow. I can't believe he put the team in peril like that, very unlike Ramires who can usually play with a yellow card to his name. Luckily Lampard bailed us out.

Moses, Mata, Hazard and Ba... Where to start. Moses was so ineffective today, it was painful to watch. Bad day at the office from Victor. Ba was poor IMO, didn't really look up for until later in the second half but he's the best option we've got unfortunately. Even when Ba's having a bad game he still contributes more than Torres on an average day. Mata I felt had one of his worst performances in recent games, wasn't good enough IMO, there were times were Ba and Hazard both made great runs but uncharacteristically Mata failed to spot them. Off day from Juan. Hazard was as indifferent as Mata in the first half but really turned it on in the second - excellent performance again from the young man, really terrorised the Villa defence single handily when Ba, Mata and Moses were having an off day. That's the benefit of not being a one man team! Definitely our offensive standout today.

Oh and the Villa fans are real scum, sorry. Booing and laughing/cheering when JT was genuinely injured - trying to start fights after the match outside of the stadium. They really are a bitter bunch. Also our disallowed goal... No idea what the linesman was thinking, it clearly went in, you could see from miles away.

So delighted we grabbed the scrappy win though, even though I would've liked us to finish the game off a lot earlier so we could've taken players off for the Europa League final. Hopefully Hazard recovers because we really need him, and hopefully JTs injury isn't too bad.

We're going to Amsterdam!

I'm jealous, dude, jealous. :ph34r: :cfc: :cfc: