• Ba
    • Luiz(sub)
    • Ivanovic(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limp first half and some questionable calls but we came out on top. Lampard was immense. he actually had our highest game score even before he scored.He also had 3 tackle, 2 interceptions, 3 clearances, and a blocked shot. We're in the CL now which is the most important thing. Hopefully, we'll be back to where we belong, challenging for the Premier League and the CL, starting next season.

Also our disallowed goal... No idea what the linesman was thinking, it clearly went in, you could see from miles away.

:blink: Do you by any chance have super vision?! :lol:

It literally took me 4 replays to tell that it had crossed the line. There was absolutely no chance the lines would spot that.

:blink: Do you by any chance have super vision?! :lol:

It literally took me 4 replays to tell that it had crossed the line. There was absolutely no chance the lines would spot that.

I could tell because of the way the ball was cleared, it was clearly cleared behind the line.

Have you seen it on tv? It was literally over the line a few centimeters.

No not yet, but my natural reaction (and those around me) was that it was a goal, even the Villa fans thought so, they were delighted that the ref never gave it. I had the same view the lino had, and honestly would've given it as a goal.

No not yet, but my natural reaction (and those around me) was that it was a goal, even the Villa fans thought so. I had the same view the lino had, and honestly would've given it as a goal.

My first reaction was that it was in as well, but then I saw a replay and thought the ref got it spot on, then I had to see three more replays to actually tell that it was over because Cahil's first shot was not over the line, Ba's touch took it just over the line for a fraction of a second before the Villa defender cleared it. Very very tight.

My first reaction was that it was in as well, but then I saw a replay and thought the ref got it spot on, then I had to see three more replays to actually tell that it was over because Cahil's first shot was not over the line, Ba's touch took it just over the line for a fraction of a second before the Villa defender cleared it. Very very tight.

Yeah it was after Ba's touch that I knew it went in. I knew Cahill's shot was just off the line but after the goal line scrap and after Ba forcing it in and the player (can't remember who it was) clearly cleared the ball behind the line I thought it was definitely a goal. Ah well, not that it matters much anyway, just glad we won.