Two Real Madrid Players

Spike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xabi Alonso + Varane.

X. Alonso is picked simply because he's the best playmaker I've ever seen. He may not have the best passing in history, but the fact that he can pass at such a high level and tackle & intercept so well is a mouth-watering prospect.

Varane is picked to eventually replace Terry and partner Luiz. I see him as one of the best in the world one day.

Varane would be great, but as others have said, Real wouldn't sell.

Modric would be perfect and, perhaps, Madrid would sell him fairly cheaply to us as they have done with other expensive players they have bought and then sold.

Would also take Benzema(if we weren't getting either of falcao/cavani/lewandowski (sp?)

Modric and Di Maria.

I'd love Varane but he's the most unrealistic option out of him and Di Maria and I think in the short term we could do with Di Maria more than Varane.

Don't know why people are suggesting Varane when he's as unrealistic as Ronaldo and Casillas.

The topic isn't - "Who are the 2 most realistic options to join us from Real Madrid?". The topic is about personal preferences if we could choose which 2 players we'd have join us with the exclusion of Ronaldo & Casillas :banghead:

Of course Alonso wouldn't play for us given his Liverpool ties and of course the club wouldn't go for him due to his age; just like of course Real Madrid wouldn't give up Varane when they don't need the money and he's part of their future :rant:

The topic isn't - "Who are the 2 most realistic options to join us from Real Madrid?". The topic is about personal preferences if we could choose which 2 players we'd have join us with the exclusion of Ronaldo & Casillas :banghead:

Spike said, "Okay, chances are that if Jose Mourinho returns to Stamford he will bring along some Real Madrid players. I'm guessing two. Which two would you have here?", so obviously you'd have to think of realistic options more than your personal preferences. That's how the question seems poised to me.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You