Two Real Madrid Players

Spike

Okay, chances are that if Jose Mourinho returns to Stamford he will bring along some Real Madrid players. I'm guessing two. Which two would you have here?

Some rules and stipulations:

1. No Cristiano Ronaldo and Iker Casillas. I don't want to see people suggesting either of them.

2. Remember that at least half of the locker room hates Jose, so choose carefully.

3. Daniel Carvajal is essentially a Real Madrid player, it's only time, so he counts.

I'd have Karim Benzema and Xabi Alonso here. Why? I'll tell you later as I'm going to watch Ironman 3 in 3-D soon.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modric... May not love Mourinho, but at Chelsea it would be a different situation, and he would be able to get regular game time. Would be a great playmaker for the pivot.

I do like ozil a lot, but i am not sure exactly where he would fit in, so based on out needs, i would have to go with benzema/higuain.

Khedira and Ramos easy choice really! Modric would be decent also but it would make us too lightweight. I think we need more big men! i dont really see the point of having Modric playing behind Mata, Hazard and Oscar basically the same type of player but just playing deeper! i would much rather Khedira with a DM, as Khedira can break up play, is good in possession, good passer and can bring the ball forward like Essien in his prime!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You