We Hate Liverpool

manpe

Liverpool blown a 2 goal lead at Anfield against Notts County to get taken into extra time. Whatever the score is now i don't see the big fuss over this team, i swear they are only hyped up because of what they were not what they currently are.

Imagine if say Swansea had the team Liverpool currently have, who would be talking about them being top 4 contenders? no one will.

The top 4 will be four of last season's top 5, with Liverpool in 6th (and they will only get that because Everton will take time to adjust to Martinez) and we will be hearing all summer how good they will be next season because they won 3 in a row near the end.

I agree about your opinion on the top 4. It'll be very interesting to see whether Spurs or Arsenal get 4th position.

As for Liverpool, would love to see them finish mid-table!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only side with a 100% record.Okay only 3 games in but still wtf is happening!!Can it stop soon!

even though its only 3 games still top of the table *me can't digest that*

At one point we were buying liverpool players now they are taking Chelsea players ( Sturridge, Ba[most likely], Mosses]

Edit: My bad thought Ba was going on loan to Liverpool

Actually I dont like players from Liverpool. But there was one Guy. Dirk Kujt. Such a great Player and Human. Never gives up, always on the top. He is 32 and still runs like he is 17 and has the wisdom of a 100 year old. Never blames the referee, he shows us a how a good footballplayer should be. Please take note that I say that Kujt earned my respect, for beeing one of the best Players ever.

Actually I dont like players from Liverpool. But there was one Guy. Dirk Kujt. Such a great Player and Human. Never gives up, always on the top. He is 32 and still runs like he is 17 and has the wisdom of a 100 year old. Never blames the referee, he shows us a how a good footballplayer should be. Please take note that I say that Kujt earned my respect, for beeing one of the best Players ever.

Doesn't even come close

Love Dirk. Never had the technical ability but more than made up for it with his impeccable work rate and just had an uncanny ability to be in the right position at the right time. One of the few Liverpool players I've ever liked.

He liked to score against us.... :ph34r:

Love Dirk. Never had the technical ability but more than made up for it with his impeccable work rate and just had an uncanny ability to be in the right position at the right time. One of the few Liverpool players I've ever liked.

The thing is, that he is someone with a great attitude. I have seen several matches of him. No matter what the score was, he just made his thing and played more for the team than for himself.

Actually every young player should try to copy him instead of Neymar or something. I mean there is a reason why he was called Mr. Duracell :D

Well enough with that. We shouldn't forget that we hate Liverpool eitherway

To me, Liverpool had done one fine job in this transfer window. The team is better, especially on defense, exactly what was needed.

Personally, I would not be too surprise to see Liverpool in 4th or even higher.

Defensively as already seen, Liverpool is much better.

To me, Liverpool had done one fine job in this transfer window. The team is better, especially on defense, exactly what was needed.

Personally, I would not be too surprise to see Liverpool in 4th or even higher.

Defensively as already seen, Liverpool is much better.

I mentioned when we signed Torres I didnt like the idea of giving them 50 million ,luckily King Kenny wasted most of it .

At the time I always mentioned that the new owners werent asset strippers like Hicks and Gillette ..

as owners of Boston Red Sox they werent afraid to invest. I can now see Liverpool becoming dangerous rivals again .

It gives me no pleasure in saying this which is why the loan of Moses angered me.

I mentioned when we signed Torres I didnt like the idea of giving them 50 million ,luckily King Kenny wasted most of it .

At the time I always mentioned that the new owners werent asset strippers like Hicks and Gillette ..

as owners of Boston Red Sox they werent afraid to invest. I can now see Liverpool becoming dangerous rivals again .

It gives me no pleasure in saying this which is why the loan of Moses angered me.

I agree with you, well said. Liverpool is & was one fine club. Recent doldrums at the club could not have continued forever, I feel.

Therefore, stupid Kenny was replaced & the result is already seen, clearly. On top of PL, playing well & I am afraid we will see Liverpool fighting for the top for many months ahead.

As for Moses, another clueless loan by Jose, I feel. The way I saw him in pre-season, I was almost sure he could play for Chelsea. Was I dreaming, then ? I guess, I was.

I really don't see the big fuss on this Liverpool team, i swear they are only hyped up because of their history. I mean up to about March they were toe to toe with Swansea, yet who were getting talked as dark horses to make a late top 4 push?

Who cares if they won 3 in a row? they did the same under Woy at one point, they got 7/9 in their first 3 under Kenny. Tell me this apart from Suarez, Gerrard, and maybe Sturridge (at a push Agger), who would be anything other than a squad player for us? (including Coutinho, his poor work rate would drive Jose mental). Most of their fans think Moses will be first choice, our 7th choice attacker if going to start regularly for a team supposedly challenging for top 4 and maybe dark horses for the title?

It just doesn't add up, i seem to be the only one that thinks it's 6th place for them this season (at best), quality wise they are still a long way of the current top 5 imho.