Rubin Kazan v Chelsea

Jase

Team to face Rubin (4-2-3-1): Cech; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Terry ©, Ferreira; Ake, Lampard; Ramires, Benayoun, Moses; Torres.

Subs: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Oscar, Mikel, Hazard, Marin, Mata.

Thank fuck for that, 4-3-3?

I am really happy we are resting our front-4 (so to speak)...

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aké is playing, what a good news ! I hope he'll prove in a difficult stadium that he has what is needed to play more in the first team.

I think we'll do well, we play with confidence, we play with a winning mentality, trying to go forward as quick as possible in counter-attacks, even if the team is risky, we'll manage to win, Torres must prove that his form isnt just temporary, and he must try to play cleanly as possible, in other words, Come On Chelsea !

Defend and counter seems to be the plan and it's sensible with the team picked. No real attacking outlet to take the game to the Russians

hopefully a disciplined defensive performance leads to a 0-0

Lets try a 4-4-2 for once and blood a few of the youngsters and give some from the retirement village a go

Blackman

Paulo Christensen Ake Malouda

Yossi Baker Musonda Jr Marin

Feruz Moses

Bench: The reserve team

leave the remainder of the team in london to rest and prepare for competitive games that actually mean something

I want us to rest players but only the big big ones, i.e. hazard and mata, not play the toddlers. That team is asking for major trouble.

Just watched Benitez's post-match interview with Chelsea TV on Sunday. Said he might change the system to put fresher players out there and be stronger. Would be interesting to see if he does that.

RAFA CHANGE THE SYSTEM, NEVER EVER EVER HAPPENING HAHA. SORRY FOR CAPS JUST CAPS EVERYWHERE