Jase

Man of the Match  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were cruising nicely in the game and it suddenly got all ugly in the 2nd half. Defending went AWOL and gave away such cheap goals it was ridiculous! Every time a cross came in, a Rubin Kazan player got at the end of it. Don't care the position we were in then but all those situations were basic defending that Terry, Luiz, Mikel etc should all be doing better!

And one important stat to note...

Chelsea have only won 2 of their last 11 away matches in all competitions - W2 D4 L5. Wins came against Sparta Prague & Middlesbrough. Worrying.

Good call by Rafa to rest the trio after all. But I can't agree with his call to give some of our starting XI players the day off at half time. Horrendous performance by some. Terry was terrible, Lampard invisible in the second half, Mikel awful when he came on. Even Ake who had a great first half fell apart in the second, should have been taken off, imo.

Anyway, none of that matters because we're through to the semis.

EDIT: Oh, and Moses was our best player by a distance, which, tbf, isn't saying much tonight.

Just glad we got through it. They scored 2 goals from pens that should never have been given and 2 goals from hopeful balls into the box. I'm more than satisfied with getting through. That artificial pitch was a disgrace as was the referee. 5-4 sounds close but it really wasn't. Semi's here we come. Another 2 semi final's... we really are cup kings. Credit to the squad for the effort.

Good win, shit game.

JT was abysmal at the back, I really miss that KING OF AERIAL.

Mikel should fuck off of this team, lazy ass.

Lampsy started well, that assist to Torres was top notch.

Benayoun, what a great bench player. I admire him.

Moses' decision making was shocking, as usual.

Ake was ok but too casual at times.

Oscar has been disappointing lately.

Finally, the refs should be raped.

Yeah you criticized Moses, yet failed to acknowledge that he scored the important second goal that got us through whatever.gif

JT didn't have a great game, but it wasn't an attitude problem.

yes i admit and agree with his attitude problem in these kind of matches.but bashing him like he should never play again,how did he made 200 app is not good i think.i am a fan of mikel but admit when he is shit like today,but why can these haters appreciate when he plays good or why put whole blame on him like today

Ramires my MOTM. Was excellent before he got subbed off. Tracked back, won the ball, looked good going forward and set up Moses goal. Same way people argue we started getting exposed was when Mikel came on, you can arguably say it all flopped when Ramires went off. Food for thought.

Yeah you criticized Moses, yet failed to acknowledge that he scored the important second goal that got us through whatever.gif

Yeah it was a good goal, but that doesn't hide the fact that his decision making was poor.

Torres scored an important goal for us to secure the legendary victory against Barca, does it hide the fact that he was pissing poor last year? NO. :wank2:

Yeah it was a good goal, but that doesn't hide the fact that his decision making was poor.

Torres scored an important goal for us to secure the legendary victory against Barca, did it cover the fact that he was pissing poor last year? NO. :wank2:

He had a good game though, I don't know what you are on about. He scores and the decision to score was poor yes? whatever.gif