Jase

Man of the Match  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, how about Tottenham? Are you supporting them tonight?

On one hand I hate seeing them in European competitions but on the other hand, extra two matches would keep them busy in the fixture list which would be good for us.

He had a good game though, I don't know what you are on about. He scores and the decision to score was poor yes? whatever.gif

Whatever mate, I said it for the last time, his decision making was poor in this match, has been poor in his whole Chelsea career, and it was a good goal.

BTW, stop wanking.

Alright guys, how about Tottenham? Are you supporting them tonight?

On one hand I hate seeing them in European competitions but on the other hand, extra two matches would keep them busy in the fixture list which would be good for us.

hell no! never ever wanted rival teams to go further of any competition even though logically its good for us.

go basel do a manu again.

Whatever mate, I said it for the last time, his decision making was poor in this match, has been poor in his whole Chelsea career, and it was a good goal.

BTW, stop wanking.

Contradictory when you done the same sign yourself whatever.gif nearly on double figures, first season here and I am sure he can improve. Some people are just too judgmental.

Contradictory when you done the same sign yourself whatever.gif nearly on double figures, first season here and I am sure he can improve. Some people are just too judgmental.

Of course he will/might improve, but right before this moment, still, his decision making was poor LOL. It has nothing to do with how many goals he has scored.

yes i admit and agree with his attitude problem in these kind of matches.but bashing him like he should never play again,how did he made 200 app is not good i think.i am a fan of mikel but admit when he is shit like today,but why can these haters appreciate when he plays good or why put whole blame on him like today

I wouldn't consider myself a mikel hater in the slightest, but he was bad today. He has had some good games this season but today wasn't one of them.

MAZA rested no longer care about CAR. he and mikel showed exactly what is wrong with this team. their is no one to be a man and step up and take responsibility of seeing the team out of a poor position. i remember 2 such positions when JT came out of the defense towards the end of the match to just push us up the field. the over reliance of this team of hazard and mata is absolutely laughable. without them we are worse than a midtable team because atleast those teams still have some plans and plays to get out of the jail but we dont seem to have any damn clue.

piss poor performance but great result. my MOTM would be FSW (if we could vote for him) for his team selection and then not substituting MAZA just to show the the players on the field of how a professional footballer actually should be playing. if i was FSW today, i would come out in the press conference and questions the attitude of each and every player present today. (and believe me i hate FSW but the performance was worse than anything he could ever say or do to the club).

DISGRACEFUL.

MAZA rested no longer care about CAR. he and mikel showed exactly what is wrong with this team. their is no one to be a man and step up and take responsibility of seeing the team out of a poor position. i remember 2 such positions when JT came out of the defense towards the end of the match to just push us up the field. the over reliance of this team of hazard and mata is absolutely laughable. without them we are worse than a midtable team because atleast those teams still have some plans and plays to get out of the jail but we dont seem to have any damn clue.

piss poor performance but great result. my MOTM would be FSW (if we could vote for him) for his team selection and then not substituting MAZA just to show the the players on the field of how a professional footballer actually should be playing. if i was FSW today, i would come out in the press conference and questions the attitude of each and every player present today. (and believe me i hate FSW but the performance was worse than anything he could ever say or do to the club).

DISGRACEFUL.

I think you are taking this out of proportion. Rafa has helped us going into Sunday not playing Hazard or Mata. Also you are forgetting they had to do the chasing so while they won fortunately because of a ridiculous penalty decision, the tie was always in our hands. We are through you know..... there was no Cole, Bertrand, Mata, Hazard or Ba.

I think you are taking this out of proportion. Rafa has helped us going into Sunday not playing Hazard or Mata. Also you are forgetting they had to do the chasing so while they won fortunately because of a ridiculous penalty decision, the tie was always in our hands. We are through you know..... there was no Cole, Bertrand, Mata, Hazard or Ba.

that is the problem. our 2nd team should not have been outplayed by a russian team who is 4th in their league. atleast counter and kill them when they have 8 men committed to attack. also the goals conceded plus the lack of any effort. even qualifying to the semis of europa league does not seem to be any positive if this is how our squad players will play because mata and hazard will get injured (GOD FORBID) at some point.

that is the problem. our 2nd team should not have been outplayed by a russian team who is 4th in their league. atleast counter and kill them when they have 8 men committed to attack. also the goals conceded plus the lack of any effort. even qualifying to the semis of europa league does not seem to be any positive if this is how our squad players will play because mata and hazard will get injured (GOD FORBID) at some point.

I am sure the approach would have been different if we needed to win but the fact that they needed more goals than us is the reason they would have more of the ball. That is logic unless your Barca. Why should we go ultra-attacking mode when we have a good lead. Also when we played Steua, Mata and Hazard both had poor games. I will excuse tonight because we done what we needed to do.

also its pretty funny how every1 is targeting mikel on his shit performance but no one would dare raise a finger on the blue eyed boy, OSCAR on his awful outing.

Agree with you on Oscar. He has been disappointing lately. Sloppy passes all over the pitch, I really don't know if it's a problem of attitude or ability.

I am sure the approach would have been different if we needed to win but the fact that they needed more goals than us is the reason they would have more of the ball. That is logic unless your Barca. Why should we go ultra-attacking mode when we have a good lead. Also when we played Steua, Mata and Hazard both had poor games. I will excuse tonight because we done what we needed to do.

i agree that we dint need to do much attacking and even that we dint need to move out of the 1st gear and torres nullified their away goal so early in the match. but there is a difference between ,just standing around the box having absolutely no clue of whats going on or i doubt some players were least bothered of what was going on, and proper organized defending leading upto counters. our very safe position after getting the 2nd away goal should barely be any excuse for the kind of performance our players put today.