Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I saw the starting line-up, it looks pretty good strongest we've seen in a while. Oh I wait to see what Rafa has in store for us another loss against a team that isn't playing well, since their star player has been out. C'mon Chelseaaaaaaaaaa <3

The back 4 doesn't worry me and I believe it is a good choice. Sorry but Terry, for whatever reason (maybe not getting a string of consistent starts) has been a bit of a liability at times this season, and I'd certainly not put Cahill ahead of either Ivanovic or Luiz even if he was fit. Bertrand is the only choice for left back, and Azpi simply must start at right back otherwise it'd be Ivanovic on the right, Terry-Luiz in the centre, and no centre-backs on the bench.

The back 4 doesn't worry me and I believe it is a good choice. Sorry but Terry, for whatever reason (maybe not getting a string of consistent starts) has been a bit of a liability at times this season, and I'd certainly not put Cahill ahead of either Ivanovic or Luiz even if he was fit. Bertrand is the only choice for left back, and Azpi simply must start at right back otherwise it'd be Ivanovic on the right, Terry-Luiz in the centre, and no centre-backs on the bench.

I dont understand why you keep bolding some words. Looking for likes?

Also, just because it is our best option, it doesnt necessarily mean it is a good one...

I dont understand why you keep bolding some words. Looking for likes?

Also, just because it is our best option, it doesnt necessarily mean it is a good one...

Of course, but I also think Rafael Benitez made the good choices, Iva'-Luiz is a solid defensive partnership, to be honest, I like this duo, they never played bad, and against a revived team a solid attacking display is the best choice rather than waiting the opponent to play.

"Looking for likes?" = What "Likes" gives you here ? :halo:

Of course, but I also think Rafael Benitez made the good choices, Iva'-Luiz is a solid defensive partnership, to be honest, I like this duo, he never played bad, and against a revived team a solid attacking display is the best choice rather than waiting the opponent to play.

"Looking for likes?" = What "Likes" gives you here ? :halo:

They are not a good duo. Iva is slow and sometimes loves to be a mom to strikers and Luiz does crazy things when there isnt a sherrif aorund him. Also, Bertrand is definetly not ready and Azi still needs a bit more time!

So, the best we can play? Yes, but not good enough to make us feel secured...

They are not a good duo. Iva is slow and sometimes loves to be a mom to strikers and Luiz does crazy things when there isnt a sherrif aorund him. Also, Bertrand is definetly not ready and Azi still needs a bit more time!

this pairing has also kept the most clean sheets for chelsea this season so...

Why is it, you seem to find something wrong with every Chelsea player ?

Have you ever considered to support let´s say Galatasaray ?

Why is it, you seem to find something wrong with every Chelsea player ?

Have you ever considered to support let´s say Galatasaray ?

I answer you when you learn how to write...

I'll comeback at the end of the match cheering the solid clean sheet of this defence :tophat: GOOD MATCH !