Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again lol, your making it seem like i am the one advocating mikel and lampard should be in our pivot? I wouldn't have started them 2 together. Everyone knows it doesn't work.

You said people like you who want Mouriho back? 95% of chelsea fans probably want Mourinho back, so your only doing it yourself.

You've been advocating offering him a new contract for the last few months.

I actually qualified it by saying those who wanted him back but hadn't learnt anything about how to win matches. That isn't 95% of Chelsea supporters (thank fuck).

You've been advocating offering him a new contract for the last few months.

I actually qualified it by saying those who wanted him back but hadn't learnt anything about how to win matches. That isn't 95% of Chelsea supporters (thank fuck).

I have been advocating offering him a new contract for ages, yes, but again i don't see what that has got to do with the lampard/mikel partnership. As i have stated i would keep him mainly for an impact player. Yet you seem to implying that i love the Lampard mikel partnership. We need a new midfielder whoever the next manager is, it doesn't make a difference if it is Jose or anyone else.