Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players have to perform... But the easy job is picking the team. Thats what can be changed from of the field. It was extremely clear to 95% of people that this wasn't the team that should of played. And are you gonna say we wouldn't have done any better with Hazard and Ba on?

Amazing that people like you who want Mourinho to come back learnt fuck all about the way to build football teams - the midfield need to win their battles for the team to win and they simply haven't.

Yes Hazard would've almost certainly have done better than Marin but this team should be good enough to win. Plus we have a big game on Monday.

We are losing the game in midfield yet some people will look for almost anything else to blame than that. It's fucking pathetic.

Blame rafa all you want for the dodgy team selection, but yet again, this starting XI is much more capable than this load of utter wank that we've seen so far.

I'm not so sure.

Ok, last year we won the champion's league with sitting very very very deep with 9 men in front of our box but we didn't play well in a majority of match.

When playing higher, we were conceding many goals.

I don't see why it would change this year with the same players, Terry Ivanovic Mikel Lampard in the middle.

Where are all the Mikel lovers who were creaming themselves after the United game? The ones who didn't respond to me when I said he needs to be consistent? C'mon now, don't be shy, you were so eager before!

Don't provoke them please, they will start posting 10000000 statistics to prove that he is a world class DM and i can't stand it anymore. If they are blind let them be that way.

Amazing that people like you who want Mourinho to come back learnt fuck all about the way to build football teams - the midfield need to win their battles for the team to win and they simply haven't.

Yes Hazard would've almost certainly have done better than Marin but this team should be good enough to win. Plus we have a big game on Monday.

We are losing the game in midfield yet some people will look for almost anything else to blame than that. It's fucking pathetic.

Where have i said that the midfield has been great? Or even good? The fact is we can't change it that much because we don't have someone to get in there, until we bring someone in during the transfer window. Which is obviously top priority. We have a big game on monday, yet this game takes priority (You were even one of the biggest advocates for ignoring the cups, because of the league)...

"People like you who want Mourinho back"

So your talking about basically 95% of chelsea fans then...

We need a scape goat to blame and Rafa is readymade. We need not give reason, just take his name and you'd get people behind you. As much as i want Rafa to be out next season, the players are doing fuck-all. Are we playing with a mid field? I don't see any!!

Where have i said that the midfield has been great? Or even good? The fact is we can't change it that much because we don't have someone to get in there, until we bring someone in during the transfer window. Which is obviously top priority. We have a big game on monday, yet this game takes priority (You were even one of the biggest advocates for ignoring the cups, because of the league)...

"People like you who want Mourinho back"

So your talking about basically 95% of chelsea fans then...

I was advocating ignoring the Europa League, not the FA Cup and that doesn't detract from the fact that for months people have been putting forward cases for us being able to rely on Mikel and Lampard.

But yeah, try and make it look like I'm trying to offend 95% of Chelsea fans. :wank2:

We need a scape goat to blame and Rafa is readymade. We need not give reason, just take his name and you'd get people behind you. As much as i want Rafa to be out next season, the players are doing fuck-all. Are we playing with a mid field? I don't see any!!

We know our team is thin - not Rafa's fault, I agree. BUT, we also know the players will not run through fire for Rafa. We also know Rafa PICKS the team, we know Rafa gives them instructions (yes, the midfield), We know it is Rafa that keeps picking Torres, we know Rafa simply CANNOT inspire our players.

So yes, he is to blame to an important extent. Why the fuck do you have a manager for??

I was advocating ignoring the Europa League, not the FA Cup and that doesn't detract from the fact that for months people have been putting forward cases for us being able to rely on Mikel and Lampard.

But yeah, try and make it look like I'm trying to offend 95% of Chelsea fans. :wank2:

Again lol, your making it seem like i am the one advocating mikel and lampard should be in our pivot? I wouldn't have started them 2 together. Everyone knows it doesn't work.

You said people like you who want Mouriho back? 95% of chelsea fans probably want Mourinho back, so your only doing it yourself.