Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

We need to give up on the other cups and focus on the league, because we struggle every game without our best 11.

We don't have to give up the cups. Just play our best team in the league, and go from there. We don't have to rest our players every week at some point... If anyone actually thinks hazard is tired then they are crazy. I am sure Hazard is fit as a fiddle and raring to go....

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front 4 has to press more, make more space and hold the ball longer

Mikel has to start using his head...

But seriously this all fsws fault

You are playing with 9,5 man here, oscar can do shit (not his fault) & torres

Or we strengthen (literally) our midfield (move up lamps, bring in luiz in pivot)

Or we get hazard/ba on the field

6 shots on target soton, 1 for us,39 possesion seriously...and fsw didn't sub yet, can someone fire him already seriously
how can keeping him be fine and saccing DM that fast?! bunch of hypocrits at board

We don't have to give up the cups. Just play our best team in the league, and go from there. We don't have to rest our players every week at some point... If anyone actually thinks hazard is tired then they are crazy. I am sure Hazard is fit as a fiddle and raring to go....

Especially as Hazard played in a slow tempo mode in the national team.

Hardly a surprise with that lineup.

Why do I get the feelng Benitez fancies the FA Cup and the UEL ahead of the Premir League? A real trophy to his name would look much better in his resume in a few years than the Arsenal trophy, also known as finishing in the top4. To the club top4 is much more important but it's been clear for a long time that Benitez doesn't give a fuck about the club...

Front 4 has to press more, make more space and hold the ball longer

Mikel has to start using his head...

But seriously this all fsws fault

You are playing with 9,5 man here, oscar can do shit (not his fault) & torres

Or we strengthen (literally) our midfield (move up lamps, bring in luiz in pivot)

Or we get hazard/ba on the field

6 shots on target soton, 1 for us,39 possesion seriously...and fsw didn't sub yet, can someone fire him already seriously

how can keeping him be fine and saccing DM that fast?! bunch of hypocrits at board

But how can you press with Terry, Ivanovic, Lampard Mikel.

Thank god we have Rafa to blame for our players not performing.

The players have to perform... But the easy job is picking the team. Thats what can be changed from of the field. It was extremely clear to 95% of people that this wasn't the team that should of played. And are you gonna say we wouldn't have done any better with Hazard and Ba on?

He could at least put the right ones out there.

I think Rafa's been reading the players' threads on here, hence him thinking Lamps and Mikel could contend with Southampton in midfield.

Just look at some of the aimless balls they've played forward and the lack of protection they offer the back four.

Ivanovic is getting worse with each game in the season. He had a brilliant last season, but this season he has shown no signs of quality. No positioning, missing simple headers, no sense of responsibility and complacency.

Where are all the Mikel lovers who were absolutely creaming themselves after the United game? The ones who didn't respond to me when I said he needs to be consistent? C'mon now, don't be shy, you were so eager before!