Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck is Mikel pressing so high up the pitch? Him and Lampard's lack of discipline is why we're getting overrun repeatedly in midfield.

Especially with Terry and Ivanovic behind them.

With Terry Ivanovic, Lampard Mikel in the middle, we can't press.

Why the fuck is Mikel pressing so high up the pitch? Him and Lampard's lack of discipline is why we're getting overrun repeatedly in midfield.

Because he's one of the best defensive midfielders in Europe.

And you're confusing 'lack of discipline' with 'leadership and experience'.

Where you're going wrong is watching the match and not reading these players' threads on this website. If you read their threads you'd see how good they really are. Watching the matches they play gives an unfair impression of their quality.

This could end up being a disastrous weekend.

City, Spuds, and Arse all easily dominating their games and are ahead. Everyone around us will most likely win. We're meanwhile getting embarrassed by a bottom table side.

Ivanovic used to be a beast. What the fuck happened to this guy....

The whole team has been crap, how the hell did we even manage to score a goal. Moses has done jack shit since returning from Africa. Oscar very disappointing also.

Always the response. Deflect rather than attempt to answer.

So you're seriously saying we should spend £80,000 on a 35 year old to come off the bench and create an impact? Can't he start games like this and create an impact?

Well we are currently paying the majority out there atm around that so yes. The games, he does well, people say all he does is score goals... the games were the whole team is playing crap, then its proof that lampard shouldn't stay here. I would give him a one year 80k a week deal right now without a moments hesitation.

joke of the millenium - MARIN and TORRES are professional footballers... LOL

this team is so sad without mata, i literally feel depressed... go and fucking die u assholes... while i ll go and get happy... good old weed...

Well we are currently paying the majority out there atm around that so yes. The games, he does well, people say all he does is score goals... the games were the whole team is playing crap, then its proof that lampard shouldn't stay here. I would give him a one year 80k a week deal right now without a moments hesitation.

I think you mean without a moment's thought.