Jack Wilshere

Mundaka

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely be given Arsenal captaincy next season and with the new contract he seems loyal to Arsenal. I would love him here though, not only is he a cracking player he's got that fight and determination in him that he'll always contend to be the best player on the team no matter which team you put him in. I have always been a big fan.

----------Courtois------------

-Azpi--Luiz--Subotic--L.Young-

----Oscar--Capoue--Wilshere---

-----Mata--Lukaku--Hazard-----

+Jovetic,Kdb, Chalobah, Rambo,...

Damn what a team that is!

That will win you some serious games...on FIFA. Too bad it will never materialize in reality.

PS: Did you really just include QPR's 33yo Luke Young as your LB?!! :blink:

Yeah noticed that too very strange!!!

Think he means Luke Shaw. Who would be the most likely future addition from the players he mentioned.

On Wilshere, fantastic player, but he's won't leave Arsenal and definitely not for us.

Theres probably more chance of me playing for chelsea than wilshere.

Yes, cause Arsenal has kept their players in recent years...

As long as Arsenal don't win, he will eventually leave..... (Not saying he goes to Chelsea though).

Yes, cause Arsenal has kept their players in recent years...

As long as Arsenal don't win, he will eventually leave..... (Not saying he goes to Chelsea though).

yeah exactly, i can see him leaving if arsenal keep on winning nothing in the next few years. But the chances he joins us are very little. How many players have we got from arsenal?? recently only ashley cole that i can remember. Ive always liked wilshere but the money needed to bring players from rivals are ridiculous, some goes for bale.

Wilshere can't play in the pivot imo. Hes always pushing up leaving lots of space for the opposition MF players to exploit, which eventually leaves Arteta/Ramsey outnumbered in MF. I've seen a lot of Arsenal fans also mention this, still a terrific player though and I'd have him here no matter how much he is Arsenal through and through.

That will win you some serious games...on FIFA. Too bad it will never materialize in reality.

PS: Did you really just include QPR's 33yo Luke Young as your LB?!! :blink:

Lol I dont know what I meant, Luke SHAW was in my mind...

Wilshere can't play in the pivot imo. Hes always pushing up leaving lots of space for the opposition MF players to exploit, which eventually leaves Arteta/Ramsey outnumbered in MF. I've seen a lot of Arsenal fans also mention this, still a terrific player though and I'd have him here no matter how much he is Arsenal through and through.

Yeh but he can adjust that no? He also has good defensive skills so figured he can change his playstyle a bit to make that work.

Also isn't there a minimum of english players there has to be in a squad? And this is not very unlikely, but what if cole/lampard/terry are gone in 3 years?

I think he would be a great signing for us because, well we lack english football players and i think he's one of the best english players out there (that can also play for national team already) so i can see him as an addition for our squad already without loaning out.

I personally thought he didn't sign a new contract yet so he wouldn't be that expensive at the moment, seems he did few months ago tho so guess we can aswell wait a year or 2 and see how he turns out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You