Jack Wilshere

Mundaka

Wilshere can't play in the pivot imo. Hes always pushing up leaving lots of space for the opposition MF players to exploit, which eventually leaves Arteta/Ramsey outnumbered in MF. I've seen a lot of Arsenal fans also mention this, still a terrific player though and I'd have him here no matter how much he is Arsenal through and through.

Ironically, I think the perfect player to partner Mikel in the pivot would be someone like Josh, but of course he doesn't cost 30m so he won't be given a proper chance.

Not saying that Josh is better than Jack; Wilshere is currently miles ahead, but he best deployed in a three-man midfield, imo.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also isn't there a minimum of english players there has to be in a squad? And this is not very unlikely, but what if cole/lampard/terry are gone in 3 years?

I think he would be a great signing for us because, well we lack english football players and i think he's one of the best english players out there (that can also play for national team already) so i can see him as an addition for our squad already without loaning out.

I personally thought he didn't sign a new contract yet so he wouldn't be that expensive at the moment, seems he did few months ago tho so guess we can aswell wait a year or 2 and see how he turns out.

i think that space will hopefully be filled by bertrand/josh/chalobah in 3 years time, but yes i agree that it wouldnt hurt getting more english players. But im against getting them just fulfill the minimum requirement (turnbull)

Good player, seems injury prone and it'll cost a fortune to get him = too large a risk at the moment.

He would need to get a season or two under his belt without major injuries/breaks before you could justify the likely size of the fee.

There's also lots said of some of his off the field activities, so again possibly more added risk.

A good view to take is to see that if the money and responsibility for spending it were your own would you still do the deal, in this case I wouldn't.

Wouldn't want a player like him bringing his addiction into our dressing room.

Adrian Mutu and Mark Bosnich will be proud of you boy!

So you're saying he's using cocaine? I thought that was just some twitter bollocks that no-one had a shred of proof about.

As for him as a player, I think he's an undeniable talent who has some question marks over his fitness. The way he came back from such a serious injury has been impressive and he seems to have a decent attitude regarding his profession.

But I can't see him leaving unless something major happens, like Wenger leaving.

Wouldn't want a player like him bringing his addiction into our dressing room.

Adrian Mutu and Mark Bosnich will be proud of you boy!

On the plus he does spit on Tottenahm taxi drivers. And he has shite tattoos.

Good player, seems injury prone and it'll cost a fortune to get him = too large a risk at the moment.

He would need to get a season or two under his belt without major injuries/breaks before you could justify the likely size of the fee.

There's also lots said of some of his off the field activities, so again possibly more added risk.

A good view to take is to see that if the money and responsibility for spending it were your own would you still do the deal, in this case I wouldn't.

I agree. He kind of plays reckless and with the amount of games Chelsea plays in a given season, I can imagine him getting injured quite often (However, I am very surprised Rambo doesn't get injured, with his reckless play as well).

However, I do love the fact he tries to wins ball and own the center of the park!

I agree. He kind of plays reckless and with the amount of games Chelsea plays in a given season, I can imagine him getting injured quite often (However, I am very surprised Rambo doesn't get injured, with his reckless play as well).

However, I do love the fact he tries to wins ball and own the center of the park!

Totally and He'd be a great addition if he's maintained and used properly .

Well that's a good call on the injury prone statement. Another three weeks of his career down the drain. I'm starting to think that this kid will never reach potential.

Would you prefer airbending tattoos on him?

If he were to shave his head and get a big arrow tattoo from his head all the way down to the tip of his spine I'd be much happier.

If he were to shave his head and get a big arrow tattoo from his head all the way down to the tip of his spine I'd be much happier.

What about his arms and legs? He has too look exactly like Aang. Wilshere is already off to a good start looking like a 14 year old.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You