Is Torres still fixable?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still quick imo, it's just his goalscoring instincts have gone. Against Middlesbrough, everything he did went wrong except for his pace when he skinned the guy on the right side in the first half. He's a hindrance, even his passing has gone to shit. He tries too hard and it's making him worse. He gets in the way, he doesn't take enough shots in a game, it's like he needs to literally place the ball on the line to score. When he's confident, he shows glimpses of his old self like in the game at the Stadium of light showing confidence especially that shot off the bar for Mata's goal. That's when he was playing ok ish.

I think the real annoying thing for all of us is that occasionally we do see the Torres of 5 years ago, it shows that it is there but he's not bringing it out. He'll score a few, be really confident like Barca (A) to QPR the next game (H) where he got the hatrick but when he goes 3 or 4 without a goal, he panics.

I genuinely believe he's still got it but his state of mind isn't strong enough to bring it out enough.

It's all in the mind. The £50m price tag hardly helped him.

Is the ladyboy still fixable ?

Of course he is !!!!

And I actually know how we can fix him. This summer, we go in Asia to do our pre-season tour. Funnily enough, the first game of that tour will take place in Thailand. Just leave him in that country — he will just thrive among the other lady-boys.

he can be fixed. he will never be fixed to become the striker he once was, but if he changes his game and his style he can be good. and he needs to practice shooting. cant remember the last time i saw him hit a remotely effective shot....

he needs to accept he can no longer take on someone. he needs to practice at holding up the ball. he needs to not lose it. the periods where torres was good, was when he was passing it, it went through a phase of getting a bunch of assists and creating a lot of chances. he needs ot hold it up, create a chance, or be able to recieve the ball, take a touch and produce a decent shot (just like drogba did in his last season)

Explain...please.

I don't really know how to explain this lol It's really complicated . Oh well but i'll try

Torres and Chelsea doesn't belong together . They are like the couple , who have tried everything to get their relationship back on track but none has work so far .

Torres still have the class and the pace . well we have seen the glimpses of those right .

He just doesn't have the heart and feelings for Chelsea . He's like he doesn't care . and I just don't know why the hell he doesn't even try on the pitch . It's just something that's never going to improve till atleast he's at Chelsea , Otherwise he's all good and any team would still love to add him in their squad (:

I think we should loan him to Liverpool or Atleli seriously . This is like the last resort and it might work.

I don't really know how to explain this lol It's really complicated . Oh well but i'll try

Torres and Chelsea doesn't belong together . They are like the couple , who have tried everything to get their relationship back on track but none has work so far .

Torres still have the class and the pace . well we have seen the glimpses of those right .

He just doesn't have the heart and feelings for Chelsea . He's like he doesn't care . and I just don't know why the hell he doesn't even try on the pitch . It's just something that's never going to improve till atleast he's at Chelsea , Otherwise he's all good and any team would still love to add him in their squad (:

I think we should loan him to Liverpool or Atleli seriously . This is like the last resort and it might work.

I don't really care where he is loaned or sold to, as long as he leaves. I'm tired of supporting a player that doesn't care about the club. People call Chelsea a club for mercenaries and sadly Torres is bringing truth to that statement.

It's just plain fact that he isn't a great footballer...He is uncapable of adapting to life without his godly pace. He was fecking awesome to, one of the best strikers in the world for while, but that has all changed. Go watch his goals for Liverpool and compare them with his Chelsea goals. I swear he is a completely different person... And if he was still that good, he wouldn't need a team to built around him, or a club that 'suites him'.

He still better than a lot of striker, that is true but he isn't 50 million... And I disagree with the pace idea. He gets out run by Vermaelen, not to mention he looks much heavier now that he did at Liverscherosis.

Ronaldo was a great player. Scored goals everwhere he went, in different teams and leagues. Lost his pace, got fat. Still scored goals. Why? Because he had that striker's instinct, something that Torres doesn't have. Maybe Torres would have made a better winger?

I don't really care where he is loaned or sold to, as long as he leaves. I'm tired of supporting a player that doesn't care about the club. People call Chelsea a club for mercenaries and sadly Torres is bringing truth to that statement.

It's just plain fact that he isn't a great footballer...He is uncapable of adapting to life without his godly pace. He was fecking awesome to, one of the best strikers in the world for while, but that has all changed. Go watch his goals for Liverpool and compare them with his Chelsea goals. I swear he is a completely different person... And if he was still that good, he wouldn't need a team to built around him, or a club that 'suites him'.

He still better than a lot of striker, that is true but he isn't 50 million... And I disagree with the pace idea. He gets out run by Vermaelen, not to mention he looks much heavier now that he did at Liverscherosis.

Ronaldo was a great player. Scored goals everwhere he went, in different teams and leagues. Lost his pace, got fat. Still scored goals. Why? Because he had that striker's instinct, something that Torres doesn't have. Maybe Torres would have made a better winger?

I completely agree with almost everything you just said , but I'd not draw a conclusion until or unless I'll see him repeating the same shit performances in another team .

Just sell him . It's the best for both parties (:

Ronnie was the best striker known to mankind....... Only part of his game that was.lacking was.gov.fitness level..... You cant.compare Torres to Ronnie...