Are we going to finish in the top 4? - Achieved!

Styles

Will we finish in the top 4?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top 4?

23 years old, 200 senior appearances and the best thing you can say about him is he defended well on the left-wing (with the best left-back in the world behind him having the game of his life) for about 80 minutes?

Sell Bertrand, Sign Shaw, Recall Van Aanholt.

atm both scumpool and toffees are better than us ,,and not sure the gooners are worse

:yes:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream scenario:

-Finish 3rd/4th this season

-Sack Benitez and hire either Jose or Moyes

-Sell Torres to Spain even if it's for £12-15m and get rid of the deadwood that are stealing a living here like Malouda, Benyoun ect.

-Recall Lukaku and De Bruyne

-Make 3-4 class signings to bolster problem areas and provide depth. (Fellaini, Modric, and an inexpensive striker.)

------------------Lukaku

Moses----------Mata-----Hazard

------Oscar/Modric-----Fellaini

Cole---Luiz/Terry/Cahill/Iva---Azpi

Yeah, Lukaku as our main striker... TOP class.

We just need to fight and scrape through to get over the line. If we can do that, next season should be much different, with a new man at the helm, no more fernando, and recalling some real talent, and reinforcing in some much needed positions.

We just need to fight and scrape through to get over the line. If we can do that, next season should be much different, with a new man at the helm, no more fernando, and recalling some real talent, and reinforcing in some much needed positions.

tell that to our "players". <_<

23 years old, 200 senior appearances and the best thing you can say about him is he defended well on the left-wing (with the best left-back in the world behind him having the game of his life) for about 80 minutes?

Sell Bertrand, Sign Shaw, Recall Van Aanholt.

Looked totally out of his depth today against an ordinary team with no real quality.

Yeah, Lukaku as our main striker... TOP class.

Scores loads on an average Brom team. Give him on offseason and a shit ton of training here and a good manager and he'll score loads here too.

Lukaku and Ba + a cheaper 3rd striker is enough. What kind of message would buying Cavani or Falcao send to Lukaku? I was all for it before, but Romelu has really impressed me. The central midfield is more important. Invest the most there.

Scores loads on an average Brom team. Give him on offseason and a shit ton of training here and a good manager and he'll score loads here too.

Lukaku and Ba + a cheaper 3rd striker is enough. What kind of message would buying Cavani or Falcao send to Lukaku? I was all for it before, but Romelu has really impressed me. The central midfield is more important. Invest the most there.

Lukaku+ba+ some shit = RVP/ROONEY/Chicha/Welbeck // Aguero/Tevez/dzeko

???

I can't believe you're talking about Bertrand, smh... the club's going through its worst period since a few years and the only thing you've got to talk about is our fucking LB position... wow.

I can't believe you're talking about Bertrand, smh... the club's going through its worst period since a few years and the only thing you've got to talk about is our fucking LB position... wow.

If you looked, you'd see people talking about a number of issues and Ryan is one of them. Which one issue would you like everyone to focus on?

Lukaku would fight for the team and will just go for it. I would rather put my faith in him than making a silly purchase like mario gomez. If it was someone like cavani, lewy etc then ok, but if we dismiss lukaku for someone like gomez then we are seriously crazy.

Why not try and give him a chance. We are 4th this season and spent most of it with one of the worst strikers in the EPL. Why not take a chance on Romelu.

If you looked, you'd see people talking about a number of issues and Ryan is one of them. Which one issue would you like everyone to focus on?

Lack of quality, lack of motivation, lack of depth, lack of intelligence from our board, Benitez' team selections and tactics etc. Choose one.