Reading v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL ABOUT THE TEAM - WHY PICK TORRES! BA WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS GAME. RAFA GOT IT AWRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!

Pardon me but are you fucking stuipid?

We were up 2-0 and dominated the game. The fact that we lost 2 points has NOTHING to do with Torres, rafa or Ba.

JESUS CHRIST. THIS IGNORANCE AND STUIPIDITY AROUND HERE NEVER STOPS SURPRISING ME

ALL ABOUT THE TEAM - WHY PICK TORRES! BA WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS GAME. RAFA GOT IT AWRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!

What the hell? WE WERE UP 2-0!!!! It falls on our spineless team, once we get scored they wilt and can't get their composure back, the only ones that do are Mata and Lampard.

Not bothered to watch a Chelsea game till we change. I've tried to be neutral but I'll say it now - on the basis of the results, it can't go on. WLWDWDDD not good enough. Rafa has to go, too much negativity, the confidence - little of it left - is vanishing quickly. We need a change NOW.