Brentford v Chelsea

Jase

It's not Benites fault !!! We don't have enough players to rotate ! Stop criticizing the boys , if you have ever played on this kind of a football pitch you would know that it is almost impossible even barcelona played here . Believe in the team and in the manager and support them !! The match is not over , the season too ! Believe !!!!

Post of the day bro

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , we have problems . Yes , we should played better . Yes , we are the champions of Europe and we want tittles . Believe in the team and stop criticizing Benites and the players . We still could win FA Cup and Europa league and till we lost chances we should believe during the last second of the games . Don't worry about the second half , 1-3 win for us ! :)

No.

Sorry about that last post guys, I just had to let that out! :blush:

I do agree with some people though, this team is nothing without Mata and Hazard out there, god knows what would happen to us if they were either injured for the season or if they had a life-long suspension!

Are ESPN actually discussing this back pass shit???

BURLEY IS A KNOW-NOTHING CUNT. You can't be sent off for that.

Anyway, Turnball simply isn't good enough. We've known it for years and it's been a bit of a joke but he can't be trusted. He needs to fuck off in the summer or sat behind Blackman at least.

Oh and yay, let's knacker Mata when that really ain't the problem.

Ray Wilkins was sacked while watching reserves. Come on Roman, make it sweeter, sack Benitez while managing a team during a game!

AND APPOINT WHO?

We know this clown is bad BUT WHO WOULD COME HERE?

I keep saying it can't get worse and it does, fucking hell i really can't believe i'm watching this. A Chelsea team with no guts, no bottle and no desire. Heartless, shit pathetic team. If we don't turn this around... meh i can't even imagine what will happen. Have a decent idea though.