Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need David Luiz for this because you'd expect us to have a lot of the ball. Wouldn't mind it if we sent players like Mata, Hazard, Azpi, Cole and a few others on holiday for a few days though if I'm honest. With this game and the Brentford game there's no important matches for over a week.

Now, you´d send them out on holiday ?

Where would you send them if I may ask ?

I honestly doubt we will do enough to win by 3 goals, in overtime maybe.

I would go with: Cech, Azi, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Luiz, Lampard, Mata, Oscar, Hazard and Ba (1st half). Then I would do something crazy: Torres for Lampard.

1-3 AET

If i was Benitez :

------------ Cech ------------

Azpi -- Ivan - Terry -- Cole

------- Luiz --- Lampard ----

Moses -- Hazard -- Mata

--------- Demba Ba ----------

Are you relieved i'm not Rafa Benitez ? :halo:

If i was Benitez :

------------ Cech ------------

Azpi -- Ivan - Terry -- Cole

------- Luiz --- Lampard ----

Moses -- Hazard -- Mata

--------- Demba Ba ----------

Are you relieved i'm not Rafa Benitez ? :halo:

yes because that would cause one heck of a stir in Nigeria if you called Moses back from international duty to play in a Cup game!

yes because that would cause one heck of a stir in Nigeria if you called Moses back from international duty to play in a Cup game!

My bad :clown: I thought Nigeria wasn't qualified. African football does not interest me at all, don't know why...

Ok then, Marin instead of Moses.

They're going to park the bus so we need goal scorers and people good in possession so no Ramires sorry.

Cech

Ivan - Cahill - JT - Cole

Luiz - Lamps

Hazard - Mata - Oscar

Ba

Drop Ramires cause he's not going to have any chances to break out and he's not good enough in possession. Drop Azpi for Ivan purely so we have another big man for set pieces, although we'll miss Azpi's crosses. There are a lot of goals in that team right there.

Marin could be useful in this fixture, cos Swansea will make it tight and his agility could create spaces. We will need patience and venom. This Swansea side was not really impressive and with Ba starting i could see us scoring. We turned that napoli game around, the same spirit is needed here. Terry back could be huge for this.

Somewhere warm. Somewhere they can recharge their batteries for the run-in. The league is all-important - the cups have to be secondary.

No kidding ?

The Cups are secondary, why is that ?

So, it means you do not want Chelsea to win any trophy this year ?