Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

You said we don't get a valuable return on our investment so I thought you were hinting at potential resale value....... if your meaning Villa isn't worth the 12-15 million euros which Barca are reportedly considering letting him go for and won't live up to that fee then well how do I say this in a nice way, well I'm sure your a nice guy and all... but.... just a little bit off your head :P

No point mentioning Torres now, hes sadly our best striker but worst outfield player.....

Lets look at it objectively. 3 seasons (if we're lucky) at 15 goals per season. 45 goals. 15M. 100K P/w wages = 15.6M means your looking at 666K per goal for Villa. Someone like Lewandowski aged 24 is far better value long term. Buying Villa would be silly.

Anyway, Sturridge deal confirmed, Ba deal must be nearly complete or we wouldn't have let the news be released. Gives Ba and his agent far more leverage.

Lets look at it objectively. 3 seasons (if we're lucky) at 15 goals per season. 45 goals. 15M. 100K P/w wages = 15.6M means your looking at 666K per goal for Villa. Someone like Lewandowski aged 24 is far better value long term. Buying Villa would be silly.

Buying another 24 year old who has at least 7 years ahead of him could block Lukaku's route into the team. I'd rather players in their prime right now so 2, 3 or 4 years down the like Lukaku can develop then walk in the team when hes ready.

Anyway, Sturridge deal confirmed, Ba deal must be nearly complete or we wouldn't have let the news be released. Gives Ba and his agent far more leverage.

How will we be lucky to get 15 goals out of Villa btw, the guys a natural goal scorer - arguably one of the greater goal scorers of the last 10 years. Give him 40 games a season as a CF i bet you he'd score 20-25 goals.

Quite the contrary. BA is just about signed, I am pleased to add now. Hopefully, he will pop them goals in soon.

I love to see him popping 2 against the nippers of Arsenal. Once again, cheap Arsenal policy prevent them from getting BA.

Buying another 24 year old who has at least 7 years ahead of him could block Lukaku's route into the team. I'd rather players in their prime right now so 2, 3 or 4 years down the like Lukaku can develop then walk in the team when hes ready.

At 31 your out of your prime.Your declining and spending 15M on a declining player is ridiculous With Lewandowski, well you need more than one striker in your squad, could quite easily have Lewandowski and Lukaku in the squad, different options. Also if for some reason you couldn't you could sell him on for a profit, not just let him go for free..Lukaku won't be out on loan in 3 years time anyhow.

How will we be lucky to get 15 goals out of Villa btw, the guys a natural goal scorer - arguably one of the greater goal scorers of the last 10 years. Give him 40 games a season as a CF i bet you he'd score 20-25 goals.

Even at 33 in the premier league? When he's recently scored 17 in 44. Don't make me laugh..

Anyways, theres 0% chance of the villa deal going through with the Ba deal almost complete. No surprise, I doubt we had any interest at all.