Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

D411B.jpg

:lol:

Trust Studge and Marin to be in the Jan one when Studge fucked off to Liverpool and Marin has been linked with a move to Germany hahaha fuck sake who makes these calenders, put the players who are more likely to stay in January :P

Trust Studge and Marin to be in the Jan one when Studge fucked off to Liverpool and Marin has been linked with a move to Germany hahaha fuck sake who makes these calenders, put the players who are more likely to stay in January :P

I disagree, better to get the players least likely to stay out of the way so you don't have to have a month of them later in the year knowing they are playing for another team :P

Shame it can't be the other guy on the calander page to take a move also.

Medical tomorrow, I think we'll sign him no matter what the medical says tbh. His knee is a problem but in 2 years it hasn't flagged up yet. Settle down, he will be signed tomorrow :) Also posted this before hes missed 17 games in 7 years, can't be that bad surely??????

Medical tomorrow, I think we'll sign him no matter what the medical says tbh. His knee is a problem but in 2 years it hasn't flagged up yet. Settle down, he will be signed tomorrow :)

And we have one of the best medical teams. So a win-win situation.

Medical tomorrow, I think we'll sign him no matter what the medical says tbh. His knee is a problem but in 2 years it hasn't flagged up yet. Settle down, he will be signed tomorrow :) Also posted this before hes missed 17 games in 7 years, can't be that bad surely??????

I have a hard time believing that...he broke his leg in two places in 2009 (I think), he was out like 8-9 months.

I have a hard time believing that...he broke his leg in two places in 2009 (I think), he was out like 8-9 months.

Seen it floating around twitter and on a few articles about him! I'll check and see though,.. was 2006 he broke his leg and he missed 8 months yeah so it says, according to that link down there they fucked his knee up removing the splint in 2009 aggravating a tendon.

http://www.achtzehn99.de/season-over-for-demba-ba/