Sir Alex Ferguson Thread

NishC300

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only hope Benitez doesn't bother much about it. He has already been distracted in the past by mind games and matters off the pitch and the team suffered as a result of it.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN...

Alright, I will surely be banned after this but, am I the only one who thinks he is right talking about RDM undeservingly losing his chance to win CWC?

Nope. Fergie is right when he said that and he is also right to say that Benitez is lucky as he might win 2 CWCs now with teams he never won the CL with.

Nope. Fergie is right when he said that and he is also right to say that Benitez is lucky as he might win 2 CWCs now with teams he never won the CL with

True, but that doesn't give him the right to stick his large nose into other people's business. It's just impolite. You can't go to every overweight person you see on the street and tell them you they are fat.

True, but that doesn't give him the right to stick his large nose into other people's business. It's just impolite. You can't go to every overweight person you see on the street and tell them you they are fat.

:lol: Why so serious?

Never said anything about whether it is right or wrong whether Fergie sticks his nose in but what he said is true and you can't deny that.

Impolite? Mate, this is not a debate club. It is wrong, it is football, sorry!

I hate SAF more than anything, but he does one of he finest job of protecting Manure and getting into the opposition`s head.

:lol: Why so serious?

Never said anything about whether it is right or wrong whether Fergie sticks his nose in but what he said is true and you can't deny that.

First time I have ever accidentally tried to deny something by saying it was "True" :P

Impolite? Mate, this is not a debate club. It is football, sorry!

I hate SAF more than anything, but he does one of he finest job of protecting Manure and getting into the opposition`s head.

He never gets into anyone's head except the refs who fear him to begin with. What Mo used to do were mind games; these are not mind games, he is just elaborating his lack of class.