Jase

Man of the Match  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liked the look of Oscar in a double pivot. He needs a proper DM next to him, but even still he has the tools to play there

Chelsea Statto@ChelseaStatto

6 & 4 - Oscar completed 6 successful tackles & 4 successful dribbles, highest in the game. Wizard. #CFC #Chelsea

Chelsea Statto@ChelseaStatto

86% - Oscar completed 86% of his passes, i.e. 44/51, since coming on as a substitute. #CFC #Chelsea

MIKEL OUT :rolleyes:

I think Oscar did alright, he defended well on set-pieces, and won back the ball more than a couple times.

The problem is he + ramires cant play in the double pivot alone, both need to work with a proper DM.

Its called "wankerbate" stops you from jacking off.

could just be a hand strapping mate.

Lol wankerbate, nice one :lol:

Don't think so. The English authority are not so helpful to us. Remember how the FA Cup semi final and 1st leg against Barcelona? I know we have the long traveling to do but if the authority really want to help us, they would have done so long time ago. And besides, don't think there is any free dates to play the cup tie at a later date especially with the semi final matches to be played in January.

Exactly and been the odd time teams playing Europa have had to play on Thursday and again on Saturday with a 12:45 kick off so very little chance and its on the telly..and no the only time could be played is mid January by the looks so no chance...grin and bear it and all

Damned. I can't myself to vote Torres Man of the Match. He did play well though, I admit it.

His performance do not wipe out the horror period we had with him, I think. It is time for a confirmation on that performance now.

It would be awesome if he really reverted bak to the old Torres. Way to go so far, Benitez:-)

Next game against either Monterrey from Mexico or Hyundai in Toyota (sounds strange but the team is called Hyundai Ulsan and the city is Toyota) in 5 days, 19:30 local time, i guess that's about 10:30 in England so I'll have to watch it during my last accounting class before the mid-term exam, I'll take my laptop with me . I expect us to take that hurdle with ease. the final in Yokohama will be a little tougher against Corinithians probably. They got a decent player in paulinho, but the rest is rather average our overall team value is around 8 times theirs and brazilian coaches tend to be tactically inferior to european top coaches so hopefully Rafa does us no shame. Hope jetlag will be no factor cos we are the last team to arrive.

There was a win days ago, and it was 6-1.

I know i was there, but that was not in the premier league and in the end resulted in a nothing game.... Also i don't care how badly we are playing we should be beatings nordsjaelland.

Next game against either Monterrey from Mexico or Hyundai in Toyota (sounds strange but the team is called Hyundai Ulsan and the city is Toyota) in 5 days, 19:30 local time, i guess that's about 10:30 in England so I'll have to watch it during my last accounting class before the mid-term exam, I'll take my laptop with me . I expect us to take that hurdle with ease. the final in Yokohama will be a little tougher against Corinithians probably. They got a decent player in paulinho, but the rest is rather average our overall team value is around 8 times theirs and brazilian coaches tend to be tactically inferior to european top coaches so hopefully Rafa does us no shame. Hope jetlag will be no factor cos we are the last team to arrive.

Not knowing much of anything about either specific team, I do know that the quality of Liga MX surprises a lot of people. Would we rather face Monterrey or Hyundai? Monterrey did win the Concacaf CL these past two years in a row. At the end of the day, I expect a win against either side really.