Man of the Match  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Anti Rafa bashing needs to stop!

Excellent 3 points didn't realise the cunty Spuds were so close!

Missus cooked me a fry-up too AND out on lash tonight

Perfect Day! For a change :)

Hope Romeu isn't too bad!!

Lamps looked good :)

In terms of motm, mata and torres are probably the standouts... Not just becuase of the goals but unlike vs nordsjaelland he actually had a better game despite getting on the scoresheet... Shocked that he took the penalty... And a smooth finish it was. Torres MOTM for me, hazard, mata, moses all played well though...

Great win finally!!!

Its just annoying that Anytime moses comes off we play shit, against westham and now sunderland.

I hope romeu is not seriously hurt cos we are light in midfield.

Fans should stop these ridiculous chants ffs.

1. Torres was great, not saying he is back but certainly deserves respects.

2. Romeu is injured and Rami just picked up his 5th yellow, we practically have no DM for next EPL match if Romeu doesn't recover in time.

3. Sunderland finished the game with 11 men is beyond ridiculous, what a dirty team!

4. Good luck CFC for the trip to Japan.

Delighted with the win. A lot of positives to take from the game, even if it was only against Sunderland. We looked comfortable on the ball, put the game to bed after fifty minutes, Luiz and Cahill worked well together for a change, Lampard is back, Moses looked good again and Torres scored two once again and looks confident.

Not sure whether Ivanovic was tired or just had an off game or both but I think Azpilicueta is our best right-back at the moment, and Ivanovic is much better at centre-back.

Ramires' fifth booking, damn. Luiz as DM?