UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

On the subject of Portuguese stadiums, Braga's stadium is probably the most beautiful sporting arena anywhere in the world:

article-1332356-0C349C35000005DC-622_634x371.jpg

It's cut out of a mountain! How awesome is that!

One of my favorite stadiums! It's absolutely beautiful.

Halftime: Benfica 2-2 Porto

We started with the right foot, scoring at 4' by Maxi Pereira. After that Porto took control of the game and scored 1 lucky goal and another one offered by Benfica. Until 25'-30' Porto was in control.

Then Benfica, after hitting the bar 3 times (!!!), scored the equalizer by Nolito right before halftime...

None of the teams deserved to be winning, as they are both making a horrible match. But Benfica hit the bar 3 times and scored an own goal, if were a little bit lucky... Let's see what happens on the 2nd half.

How's Matic doing at Benfica? I remember we gave him as part of the Luiz deal, has he settled well?

I can't say a lot about him. Everytime he has been called up he did his work. Some of the Benfica fans don't like him, but I actually appreciate his thecnique. He is a reasonable reserve/bench player, I guess....

Benfica ended up winning 3-2 with a goal from Cardozo at the 2nd half.

Any of you would like to awnser me some questions for SerBenfiquista.com? Like an interview... I think some english clubs do it aswell. 3 Chelsea supporters would be the right amount. :D

Any of you would like to awnser me some questions for SerBenfiquista.com? Like an interview... I think some english clubs do it aswell. 3 Chelsea supporters would be the right amount. :D

We have a similar feature on this site. I wouldn't mind answering some of your questions :)

chelsea fan to benfica fan.....do you think chelsea has a chance at the estadio?

Count me in.

I will send you some questions to complete, if that is alright?

Count on me also. I will also give you free autographs :ph34r:

1st.

I will send it to you by private message soon.

chelsea fan to benfica fan.....do you think chelsea has a chance at the estadio?

Sure. It's normally a very hard stadium for english teams. But as I said before, Chelsea are favorites, and if you want to prove so, you'll have to do enough to win in Lisbon.

Although Chelsea and Benfica are both teams with good home form, anything can happen in Lisbon and London.

Tip: We don't usually call it Estádio. Either (the) Light or Cathedral. :yes:

Sure. It's normally a very hard stadium for english teams. But as I said before, Chelsea are favorites, and if you want to prove so, you'll have to do enough to win in Lisbon.

Although Chelsea and Benfica are both teams with good home form, anything can happen in Lisbon and London.

If you need more views on the matter, send one to me as well ;)

Hopin fr a good game on tuesday then..