UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Not being a dick or anything, but scoring against us could really hurt DD's legend status at the club. Before you shoot me down by saying "He will never lose his legend status at Chelsea", think about it, how many club legends have scored against their club?? Not a lot. I would have preferred to avoid this game TBH. He has plenty of time for a standing ovation when Mourninho brings him back next season.

I don't get all those nostalgic feelings at all.

I'm not pleased at all to play against Drogba and Sneijder - both of which who have won their teams UCL titles in recent years.

Yeah, they're not the players they used to be, but in times like these those players grow.

so Galatasaray would be the last in my wish list (maybe tied with Leverkusen).

What if Didier scores the winner that gets them through? They've kicked Juventus out of the knock-out stage... the Juventus that we couldn't pass by last season

Form wise, you could argue that Gala was the easiest of the possible teams we could have drawn. They're third in the Turkish league and haven't exactly been setting the world alight. Even in the CL, they qualified with just 7 points. 90% of the times 7 points means that you're out.

I think Jose was saying that he wants Drogba not just because he wants at the bridge, but also because he knows that it's a good draw for us.

That said, it will not an easy game. No game in the CL is in the knockout stages. I particularly fear for our young players going to a stadium like that in Turkey. Jose will need to work A LOT on prepping them mentally because they are bound to be intimidated.

Not being a dick or anything, but scoring against us could really hurt DD's legend status at the club. Before you shoot me down by saying "He will never lose his legend status at Chelsea", think about it, how many club legends have scored against their club?? Not a lot. I would have preferred to avoid this game TBH. He has plenty of time for a standing ovation when Mourninho brings him back next season.

Bringing Drogba back would rank upon Arsenal bringing Henry back in the scale of desperation. Our striker problem was arguably worse in 11/12 (with Drogba around) than it is now.

Lets leave his legacy be and move on with a new forward and Lukaku next season.

Bringing Drogba back would rank upon Arsenal bringing Henry back in the scale of desperation. Our striker problem was arguably worse in 11/12 (with Drogba around) than it is now.

Lets leave his legacy be and move on with a new forward and Lukaku next season.

Didn't say i agreed with it, it's my opinion as to what will happen. Drogba is off contract, lives in London, love's Jose and the club. If he's not back as a player, he'll be back as a coach. Then he can have his standing ovation.

Do you remember when Chelsea came to Turkey ...They said Welcome to Hell ,,,we said FIVE NIL

Do u remember we won UEFA CUP that season as a undefeated team first time in history. We won 25 matches in home after the 0-5 against Chelsea. You will come to Istanbul again , but at this time will see our new stadium : Turk Telekom Arena ! We are ready and waiting for u. Patient my friend u will taste fear deeply.

Do u remember we won UEFA CUP that season as a undefeated team first time in history. We won 25 matches in home after the 0-5 against Chelsea. You will come to Istanbul again , but at this time will see our new stadium : Turk Telekom Arena ! We are ready and waiting for u. Patient my friend u will taste fear deeply.

Do you mean our fans should fear ,,when you use your knives ...Our fans would be advised to stay welll away and let our team

do the job on the pitch