Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that part is evident..but what other striker do we have at the moment?!

I would rather even see Moses here and I am sure if Lukaku is recalled he would look the much better part. It is embarrasing how Sunderland managed to score like 3/4 past them yet we can't score 1 goal against them at home without their key defender, Hangeland

Drawing with the Premier League champions and then (potentially) drawing/winning (doubt it) vs. Fulham who've been one of the most free-scoring teams this season AND keeping clean sheets in both those games is better than drawing vs. Swansea who just got into the Premier League last season and losing vs. West Brom IMO.

Oh aye, of course, how right you are. Man Citeh who cant keep a clean sheet - until we come along, and Fulham who have had a dip in form. May i ask what kind of mind bending drugs you have been taking?, I could do with some myself if they work that well.

I would rather even see Moses here and I am sure if Lukaku is recalled he would look the much better part. It is embarrasing how Sunderland managed to score like 3/4 past them yet we can't score 1 goal against them at home without their key defender, Hangeland

Torres is easy to blame but Moses wouldn't have done much better imo...we looked very stagnant in offence today.

Ridiculous reasoning to get rid of a player. Jesus.

Stop being an idiot, clearly i never meant just for that, he makes stupid mistakes constantly, but what's the point you just make up tonnes of excuses for our players anyway.