Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and some thought Rata was some kind of a fucking saviour. There is a reason that fucktard was jobless for 2 years. His only plan in Liverpool was that fucking blondie ACTUALLY scoring..

the look on my mather's face when I clapped for over a minute and chanted one Di Matteo.

"In Di Matteo we loved and trusted. Rafa we'll never trust!"

What are you talking about mate... We all love RDM, and the majority didn't want him to leave, but rafa has been there 3 days... And the reason we have to rely on "blondie" scoring is becuase he is our only striker in the team today.

What are you talking about mate... We all love RDM, and the majority didn't want him to leave, but rafa has been there 3 days... And the reason we have to rely on "blondie" scoring is becuase he is our only striker in the team today.

I said his only plan in Liverpool was Torres scoring. And what do you expect him to change at all? It will always be his excuse, just like for Torres. He's here to fill the gap. There was no point in firing Roberto.

When defending, we're playing 2 banks of four, Torres up-top, and then Oscar in a Gerrard-type role as support to Torres it would seem with Mata out right.

City do the same pretty much, but have Aguero coming off Dzeko. It's going to be a tight game.

ha. you can tell dzeko is former bundesliga player. he has done all his homework but incapable of improvising at speed.

We own City technically but they own us physically. A pity cos I still don't buy that tiqi-taqa stuff. I'd rather have a side with strengthin the middle, pace on the flanks around some outstanding allrounders.