Future Chelsea Captain

Jase

Captaincy  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Chelsea captain after JT retires?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Madrid is the most successful football club so I beg to differ.

it is just nonsense to link the policy of more than 1 captain to real madrid's success. now if swindon town makes this policy of 2-3 captains u say they'll succeed? i don't get your point at all, if you are even making one

it is just nonsense to link the policy of more than 1 captain to real madrid's success. now if swindon town makes this policy of 2-3 captains u say they'll succeed? i don't get your point at all, if you are even making one

I'm saying it works it's better to have several leaders than 1

I'm saying it works it's better to have several leaders than 1

don't really see the need for more than 1 captain at chelsea when we can hardly pick out one real leader apart from terry and lampard. cahill is the only unanimous name going around and he still needs time

don't really see the need for more than 1 captain at chelsea when we can hardly pick out one real leader apart from terry and lampard. cahill is the only unanimous name going around and he still needs time

Cech is a leader, he is often shouting and controlling the defence in Terry's absence.

Cech is a leader, he is often shouting and controlling the defence in Terry's absence.

but as i said, the captain is responsible with handling the affairs with the referee. cech cant do that. and instead of havin 2-3 captains, why not have just one outfield player - Gary Cahill

doesn't really stick out as a leader. the captain should be level headed . he has to deal with the referee on behalf of the team. i don't think the ref will see david's sense of humor

If Terry backs DL to be the next captain, I'll take his word for it. The captain of all captains' endorsement is good enough for me.

If Terry backs DL to be the next captain, I'll take his word for it. The captain of all captains' endorsement is good enough for me.

still no evidence on or off the pitch that he is captain material. he is the joker in the team. not the hard hitting professional leader we have now.

but he does have his moments. in the CL Final, Mata later admitted that he had lost hope after his early penalty miss and it was David Luiz who had helped him/cheered him up during the shootout. he is a great guy. really positive but i would draw a line between positive and professional