Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw enough shit and it will stick is the media's thinking here. Having said that, this signing if it happens would be a bit odd considering he was never linked to us at the start of the window. It does feel like scraping the barrel, even if it is a very good coup. 

20 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea close in on £65million Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 

UPDATED17:12, 15 JUL 2017

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-close-65million-pierre-emerick-10801255

They just update time from yesterday news so it looks like a new article :)

I don't know lads. I personally don't think he suits us, but I do think he is a great player. 

What I find interesting is that he hasn't been linked to anyone apart from us and Milan.

Would prefer Belotti or Morata, but I'll take him with open arms any day.

1 hour ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I don't know lads. I personally don't think he suits us, but I do think he is a great player. 

What I find interesting is that he hasn't been linked to anyone apart from us and Milan.

Would prefer Belotti or Morata, but I'll take him with open arms any day.

Do you want to play with a Target striker like Costa forever? I certainly don't. It's boring. So this notion that he doesn't suit us is frustrating to read. There is a new narritive under Conte and this could be the signs that show which direction he wants to take out team. I agree Boletti would be a fantastic propersition for the future but Aubameyang is a class act. He is skillfull, quick as fuck snd scores a shit-load of goals. He is the full, ready made product. The very thought of Hazard, Aubameyang, Bakayoko, Kante and Willian/Pedro running at defences gives me a chubby.

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Do you want to play with a Target striker like Costa forever? I certainly don't. It's boring. So this notion that he doesn't suit us is frustrating to read. There is a new narritive under Conte and this could be the signs that show which direction he wants to take out team. I agree Boletti would be a fantastic propersition for the future but Aubameyang is a class act. He is skillfull, quick as fuck snd scores a shit-load of goals. He is the full, ready made product. The very thought of Hazard, Aubameyang, Bakayoko, Kante and Willian/Pedro running at defences gives me a chubby.

Thought conte liked to play with a target man.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Thought conte liked to play with a target man.

'Conte builds a team with the players he has/had like a taylor does with a 3 piece suit'

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You