Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

I can also see Torres scoring, if he stands 2 yards away from the goalline and gets a ball from Mata.

Nah seriousley, there is no reason what so ever to say "I can see Torres scoring against man u". It's just false hope. Sure he COULD score, if he does, great, but regarding my opinion on TOrres i dont care if he scores a hattrick. It would be awesome for Chelsea but id still want us to sell him in january..

Id rather want us to start Danny and bring torres on in the 75th or so

Im forever hopeful....., i also want us to sell him in January, he's put too much weight on and got slower and weaker. It's fucking stupid.....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Bran Cahill Luiz Cole

Mikel Ramires

Oscar Mata Hazard

Sturridge

I'd like to see something like this. No Torres this time. We don't have much time to waste. United is strong so we gotta beat that being even stronger! Come on you blues lets remind the devils that they are playing against the Champions of Europe B)

I think we should not play Oscar in this game, he was awful against Shakhtur despite his late goal, maybe bring him on in the second half.

---------------------Cech--------------

Ivanvovic-----Luiz---Cahill-----Cole

----------Romeu---------Mikel--------

-----------------Ramires---------------

Hazard----------------------------Mata

----------------Sturridge---------------

Doubt that Romeu and Sturridge would start but I'd have Romeu in there with the task of shadowing Rooney through out the match to whatever areas he drifts to cutting off supply for RvP. Sturridge for Torres is a none brainer for me but I know RdM won't do it. RdM has a lot of clout in my eyes after his CL triumph but he doesn't seem to want to up-sad Torres even though he ends up loosing possession for us and is indecisive up top.

Hopefully we see Mata back to his best in this game it would be vital for him and Hazard to play better.

This is going to be another good game to watch for a neutral just like hte Arsenal and Spurs game. there will be goals in it. Torres will start, but it will be nice to see sturridge for al ong period of time. with our attack we should bag a few goals so its just down to our defence to keep them out.

if United go with De gea in goal we could see Torres getting a header or 5.

I honestly believe this is a game we should be winning. we have looked the best team in the league at the moment. It's improtant we dont panic and lose our defensive positioning as we saw in the game last night. Mikel and Ramires need to primarily be in defense mode.

4-3/2 Chelsea.

Before the Spuds game I wanted to win 4 points from that and Man United game. However seeing United's form, we should win this match as well, especially at home. I want the Bridge to become the scary thing, just like it was during the long long undefeated run.

Chelsea's weaknesses so far

1. We are easily beat in the air at set pieces

2. We always have a 10mins lapse in concentration in every match

3. Crosses easily enter our 18yard box

4. We don't have wide attackers who can track back and defend frequently especially during counter attacks

5. Our striker loses the ball which stops our attack and causes a counter attck for the opposition.

Man utd strengths

1. They cross all the time and score a lot from them

2. They score a lot from setpieces this season

3. They have a period in the game where they pressurize non-stop for about 10-15mins

4. They are quick on the counter.

5. They have the best strikers in the league (rvp, rooney)

I'm sorry but I just can't see us winning this game.

We both have bad defences but they have the better finishers.

And worst of all, our weakness is their strength.

RDM doesn't have the balls to tell torres to sit, after that bulshit peformance. So we r screwed.

On the positive side

1. We are at the bridge, so we have home advantage

2. We have found out our weakness against shaktar, so maybe we can correct them in time.

Chelsea please suprise me with a win.

4. We don't have wide attackers who can track back and defend frequently especially during counter attacks

5. Our striker loses the ball which stops our attack and causes a counter attck for the opposition.

Man utd strengths

3. They have a period in the game where they pressurize non-stop for about 10-15mins

RDM doesn't have the balls to tell torres to sit, after that bulshit peformance. So we r screwed.

On the positive side

2. We have found out our weakness against shaktar, so maybe we can correct them in time.

You make them sound like they are 100x better than they are playing so far this season, do you remember they lost to tottenham, who we beat just a few days ago in their gaff 4-2...? Man United aren't playing well at all by their standards. Also, did you not see that they went 2-0 down against Braga at home last night ?? Yes they came back to win it 3-2 by FT but the fact they had 2 scored against them by a weaker team in their own back yard...

You make them sound like they are 100x better than they are playing so far this season, do you remember they lost to tottenham, who we beat just a few days ago in their gaff 4-2...? Man United aren't playing well at all by their standards. Also, did you not see that they went 2-0 down against Braga at home last night ?? Yes they came back to win it 3-2 by FT but the fact they had 2 scored against them by a weaker team in their own back yard...

I know they played a smaller team, I'm just not confident our defence can hold out both rvp and rooney.

I'm not confident torres can score the chances he gets in this match.

You can see how we are bad in the air and at setpieces, guess what, that's man utd's strongest way of attack. I'm not making them look better than us, its just that our weakness is their strength much like us against barcelona last season.

If we play more patiently instead of panicking and losing posession like yesterday, maybe we can win. But torres must be punished for yesterday's peformance by being dropped.

Man utd strengths

On the positive side

Excellent point about our defending of crosses.

We defend too narrow and allow the ball into the box - this is bad!!!

If we don't address this we will be punished :(

I know they played a smaller team, I'm just not confident our defence can hold out both rvp and rooney.

I'm not confident torres can score the chances he gets in this match.

You can see how we are bad in the air and at setpieces, guess what, that's man utd's strongest way of attack. I'm not making them look better than us, its just that our weakness is their strength much like us against barcelona last season.

If we play more patiently instead of panicking and losing posession like yesterday, maybe we can win. But torres must be punished for yesterday's peformance by being dropped.

Of course we should play patiently, but that wasn't our only problem yesterday, sometimes we were playing too slow and then gave Shakthar the chance to pull all of their players back before we even got a pass off.

You make the mistake in thinking that Torres is the only person who can score in this team, both mata, hazard and oscar are good at making their own chances when Torres is playing the "I dont want to shoot the ball today" game. Im not at all worried about our attack on sunday..

Hopefully we will show a proper reaction to the Shakhtar game, I am sure the players will go to the pitch determined to make up for the loss. Here's hoping also that Man United will have their heads and noses way too high because of the yesterday's comeback.

Not confident about this fixture at all. They have a brilliant set of attacking players, and I suspect our defense will have to be on their heels. But so will theirs. Very spicy game, with loads of goals and I can see them making a late comeback and somehow win it, be it penalties or counterattacks.

Want to be optimistic, and therefore I am betting for at Chelsea win. But I don't like it at all.

Brain says 3-2 United.

Heart says 3-1 Chelsea.

Please come up with something excellent MAZACAR, ROBBIE AND CO. :ph34r: