Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly he showed no imagination with his starting XI today against QPR hardly a nightmare of a team player for player...

Juve is a team that went undeafeated in Serie A last year hes going to go with defensive set up for sure

Are you sure? :) good luck for the match from Italy! I Love Chelsea and im sure you pass the 1st group with Juventus FC.

Buffon

Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini

Lichsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah

Giovinco, Vucinic

:)

528399_Chelsea.jpg

Something like this would be interesting to see. Obviously not going to happen at least against a class opposition like Juventus, but maybe someday.

I agree with this, just not the selection of Mata. If we're playing 4-3-3 then Moses is a better option than Mata on the wings.

Are you sure? :) good luck for the match from Italy! I Love Chelsea and im sure you pass the 1st group with Juventus FC.

Buffon

Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini

Lichsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah

Giovinco, Vucinic

:)

I was talking about our line up not juve..rdm has shown very little imagination when it comes to his formation and especially being CL game i highly doubt he will change it up now

Just played the Champions League Anthem that brought back memories!! Whatever the results of the match today we are still the champions no one can ever take that away from us. Nevertheless I hope we play as champions and destroy Juventus. KTBFFH!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS