QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nearly as bad a half as people are making it out to be. QPR had no real chances, Hazard should have scored (set up by Ramires), probably should have had a penalty as well, and Torres had a great chance.

Break and kill them all, just leave Anton on the pitch alone to see John Terry smash a hattrick and more passed him.

Please give moses and oscar a chance.... Lets come out fighting, try and dominate possesion and create chances... We could be left a bit more vunerable but its only changing the attacking players... We are set out like we will be happy with a point...

What the did happen at the handshakes?

Missed it, and just want to know so i can either respect it or sigh with dissapointment?

What was expected.Anton didnt shake with JT or Cole

We always seem to play dodgy/badly against QPR at home..plus side we have more men on the pitch then we did at this point in the game last season!Shame yet again we have a shitty ref!

Need to step up 2nd half

Thank christ that half is over, they're battling us instead of really playing football and we're struggling with it. The only penalty i woulda given was the one on JT from Nelson but we aint gonna get a pen 4 games in a row. Hazard is a bit of a diver, his reputation will grow the more he gets known.

Not comfortable viewing if i'm honest, i'd probably take a draw now and get this shot over with and move on. At least they're having trouble with injuries which is nice.

PLEASE get Ramires and Bertrand off for Moses and Strurridge. Please!

Couple of good chances but Hazard and Torres couldn't take advantage. Still a lack of real fluidity and cutting edge in the attack but what do you expect when Ramires and Bertrand are playing on either flank.

Needs to be better to get the 3 points. With City and Man Utd also drawing at half time in their respective games it's important to win to show we can hang with those two.