Victor Moses

Superblue

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

To us in recent years. Willian & Cuadrado to name two.

The thing is that we get a player like this that has one great season and hit their peek and keep them. Malouda was another case, one amazing season and instead of selling we keep such players on the books...

If we want to challenge for cl again we need better. For now he's good, but also great that his playing to increase his value. 

On 10/2/2016 at 6:38 PM, Jason said:

Credit to Moses for his great perfmormance, but in honesty I think it worked really well because we had our best defender in Azpi to provide him with cover. 

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

"When Moses scores against you, you know its over"-Gary Lineker

What a disrespectful prick.

Let them be ignorant.

If Moses was a new signing with a fancy name outsiders would acknowledge his performances this season. Conte, his teammates, and we Chelsea supporters know what he has brought to the table.

It promises to be interesting fight for right wing back position beetween him and Azpi, when Zouma and Terry will back to the team. Azpi is one of our bests defenders, but so far Moses delivers in that role and he add more offensive. So I'm curious what Conte will do. Maybe he'll keep playing Azpi at three man defense? 

Still have my doubts on Moses but fair play to him. He's been pretty good so far this season, especially after we switched to the 3-4-3. His test now though would be performing consistently and proving that he can do it against the big teams, and not just the ones below them.

58 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

My motm today, worked his ass off and showed really good performance front and back. Always like him as a person, for those who dunno what has he been through during his young age it's worth a search and read.

I never knew that about him till you mentioned it and I did some research such a sad story but he has never stopped fighting and I like his motivation and I'm sure he will be a important player for Chelsea this season 

He had a brilliant game today so happy for him