Victor Moses

Superblue

On 03/08/2016 at 9:11 AM, Unionjack said:

Hes looking fit and strong but my only worry about him is his dodgy hammys.

Yeah Moses and Costa should have taken up the bogof on hamstring summer offers,free bbq chucked in. Mmmmmmmmmmm ham 

I bloomin hope that Moses is with us this season. Just like last year hes had a really good preseason.

He offers us a great alternative to Eden. Hes fast, likes staying wide and likes getting behind defenders. Him and Square have come back like new players and both really would love to prove a point.

I knew that this was coming and I doubt it will be the only one but I hope they get told to do one.Why Palace should move for Chelsea winger Victor Moses

Why Palace should move for Chelsea winger Victor Moses

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/10/amwhy-palace-should-move-for-chelsea-winger/page/1/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

'I've always believed in the ability and the talent I've got.

'To be honest every pre-season I feel I've done well and it's just about being given a chance. That was the thing that was missing.

'I've got that with this manager now and he knows what I've got. I just want to pay him back by working hard for the team.

-*Meeting expectations-*

moses--meeting-expectations.img.png

Victor Moses has been involved in all five matches so far this season and if that continues on Friday, he will play his 50th for Chelsea.The winger is staying as a member of the squad this season having spent the three previous on loan in the Premier League, including at our next opponents Liverpool in 2013/14 where he made 22 appearances.Now working under Antonio Conte, Moses has spoken about the early days with the Italian in charge.

‘He is a great manager if you look at what he did at Juventus and he is a very passionate manager and he wants the best from us,’ said the 25-year-old.‘You could see in pre-season how hard everyone was working. I think he is the right man for this club.‘He came in and changed quite a few things and everyone was expecting that. The food regime and the training have changed and he wants everyone to gel together as a team. He speaks to every player and wants the best from each and every one of us, and he will get the best out of us.’

Moses emphasised the strict dietary requirements are good for the players’ bodies and that Conte is very keen on making sure they stay away from injuries.

We appreciate that and it will help us in the long run,’ he added.‘We know what is expected of us this season and we will hopefully do our best.‘It is going to be a hard league and we have to take every game seriously. Every one is a must-win game for us.’      

chelseafc.com

Willian that's how to give your fullback a torrid time. By far better than anything I've seen from willian this season. If he gets better at his delivery, we could have serious threat from the right wing for the first time in years. Unfortunately he needs to cost 30mil to start. 

Willian that's how to give your fullback a torrid time. By far better than anything I've seen from willian this season. If he gets better at his delivery, we could have serious threat from the right wing for the first time in years. Unfortunately he needs to cost 30mil to start. 

He actually attacks his full back. Let's hope Conte can see what we have this season.