Victor Moses

Superblue

Do you think it's because a Nigerian HG player isn't the same as English HG? I think £10m is quite fair. Especially at his age. Of course there are the yearly surprise bargains but so many inferior or similar level players go for a lot more.

I would prefer him on the wing to ramires EVERYTIME

thats the point. i dont think he would be "wrong".

twice in 2 years, he has gone to city and produced a brilliant performance (last year with stoke and he was immense in that game too).

i think he would have been a better option that rambo on the right even if that was a tactical call.as for it being a "grass is greener syndrome", i disagree on that. people wanted him to start community shield and swansea game. so he was pretty much being considered good enough for us when he was here.

I do agree with this. Ramires was Mourinho's go to option on the right. I'd rather have Moses on the right back then. But now with Pedro at the club, Mourinho won't pick Ramires bar injury.

Ok fair enough but I disagree, he seems to have found his level at Stoke/WHU, there's no shame in that, he's a decent enough player but some players just don't seem to transfer that to top level, like him and Roswell.

i would say i agree with that BUT, he has to be given a chance to prove himself before we categorize him as such.

liverpool was a shit loan spell and BR screwed with him and his playing positions.

his first season with chelsea was good. he got some cup goals and in europa was our best player. after that, he has not got a chance.

Do you think it's because a Nigerian HG player isn't the same as English HG? I think £10m is quite fair. Especially at his age. Of course there are the yearly surprise bargains but so many inferior or similar level players go for a lot more.

It could play a part alright. I mean Adam Johnson went to Sunderland from City for £10m with 2 years left on his contract, no problems (and he would've been on massive wages at the time). And I think if he declared for England he would have the capability to push Andros Townsend out of the squad by comparison (not sure why he even gets picked). So there could be a bigger fight for his signature in that case, you're right.

He clearly isn't good enough for our club. Just be happy we're going to recoup £15m+ should he carry on his form. Hazard, Pedro & Willian are all better players & probably Kenedy in a few years time.

Not to mention Boga, Traore and even Musonda we have under our books. All of these guys are all a better bet than Moses.

Not to mention Boga, Traore and even Musonda we have under our books. All of these guys are all a better bet than Moses.

Never understood the recent wankfest over him. Imagine if he stayed, inevitably failed to live up to these absurd expectations and then got abused for not being good enough. West Ham is his level, maybe in a few years time he could move up a level like Young did.

I`ve always liked him and rooted for him,perhaps mostly just for the horrific childhood he had. but really,in my heart and mind he`s an ex-Chelsea player already. i wish him well..more than most of our ex-players.even if it`s at west ham.

sure he`s one of many players the last 12 years who hasn`t been given a true chance to grow with us but at all great clubs,good players like him don`t make it even if handled better.

Never understood the recent wankfest over him. Imagine if he stayed, inevitably failed to live up to these absurd expectations and then got abused for not being good enough. West Ham is his level, maybe in a few years time he could move up a level like Young did.

Agreed

Not Young though! He even runs ... Wrong...

Hes so shit he scored against Citeh. Or are the pikeys just that good?

We kept Traore over him which we dont know much about at all in England and only fits in as LB but Moses goes and can score goals. I like both of the lads and along with Kennedy Id like to see them get a decent chance with us.

Now Im not saying hes the dogs bollox but I do think we should be keepin a hold of him and make him feel we want him cause this season might just be the making of him and he will be giving us the finger.

• 4 weeks later...

He is fantastic at West Ham right now. Everybody knows this. I'd like to reiterate that he was always terrible in most games for Chelsea and especially Liverpool. I don't want him back, he is a product of West Ham's and Bilic's approach.