Victor Moses Joins Chelsea

James

Courtois' reservation of that number has been denied then..

If im honest i am wondering how long in will be before he has the number 1.

His interview about Cech maybe having to retire early (although he should have kept his mouth shut) and his head injury makes me wonder how long Petr has got left.

Had the club genuinely thought he could do a Van Der Sar or a Freidel then Courtios would not have been signed.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenyans consider 13 lucky and 7 unlucky ... in Swahili 7 is Saba ...a village close to where I lived was called Saba Saba how

fucking unlucky was that

Haha. 7 is Saba in arabic as well, though we don't have any "unlucky" numbers despite generally being very superstitious people.

Btw, are those numbers confirmed yet or are they still speculations?

Ballack is a fucking beast. dont you ever talk anything shit about him. :rant:

I rate Ballack very highly, my fav german player ever, he was truly class in that midfield with Lamps and Essien, what I said, was that he played in several finals (germany 2002, bayer leverkusen in cl, Chelsea in cl final) and sadly won neither of them. But sure he was the only player ever that actualy made number 13 famous for playing with it. But overal number 13 is thought as unlucky, thats why top clubs have GKs with that number, or there is no one to have that number at all. I hope Moses can carry Ballack number for next 10 years :)

i think in his first season he will prove to be one of our most effective super subs, as most defenders will hate to see him running at them with 20 mins left on the clock. then next season he may even make that rw position his own and become a regular. we also have Marin who is another fringe player who should be effective from the wing. but the best thing is the options we now have, though i would like to see one of Moses or Marin given a start in the next premier league game instead of ramires for a change of attacking influence but we will see and our current team is doing well so keeping it similar cannot be a bad thing either. exciting things ahead i hope... :)

Players to play in front 4:

Torres and Sturridge

Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Marin, Moses, Ramirez.

We have 2 players for each position. Which is fantastic.

Midfield we have Lampard, Mikel, Romeu and Mireless. Again 2 players for each position. Essien looks like he is going to get the cut.

RB its Ivanovic, Cesar, Ferrera

LB Bertand and Cole

CB Cahill, JT, Luiz

GK Cech, Turnbull, Hilario

Squad of 23 players is pretty decent.

Malouda, Essien look like they are on their way out.

I think we have an excellent squad and Moses will get his chances in the Cup games. We have a balanced squad with playmakers and wingers upfront.

what i like the most out of the moses signing is the fact that he is not guaranteed starter (like Hulk) and neither is marin. With marin and Moses both will push each other to great heights and should be happy with game time splitting rw role. On paper everything looks like a win win, now lets just see it.

also, great great work form the board, moses and marin for 9 and 8 mill respectively. from days of anelka, kalou and studge on the rw we finally after all these years seem to have plugged that big hole. gota give respect when due to the board.

What's so hard about saying Azpilicueta?

Depends on what your mother tongue is and/or which languagues I've come across in your daily life, I guess. Like, for example, Spanish people having problems with the right English pronunciation. Or people form the Balkan having problems with German.