Cesar Azpilicueta Joins Chelsea

Milan

Today - but nobody expected it - first half against Newcastle - awesome cross, Torres didnt expect it and was a little slow to react...

OK, the main point here is putting the odd crosses here and there is not good enough. An example or two of players who consistently put in good crosses are Baines and Valencia(or as Seb would say, Matt Jarvis). Those crosses don't necessarily have to find a team mate everytime as sometimes something can happen as a result of it. Just put in more good ones than what we are producing now.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, the main point here is putting the odd crosses here and there is not good enough. An example or two of players who consistently put in good crosses are Baines and Valencia(or as Seb would say, Matt Jarvis). Those crosses don't necessarily have to find a team mate everytime as sometimes something can happen as a result of it. Just put in more good ones than what we are producing now.

I was being a twat, so pointed out today's cross :)

But I wholeheartedly agree with your post and analysis.

For the wages our guys are on, we should be putting 8/10 crosses into the 'danger zone' (between keeper and last defender) - chances are high for an OG deflection or a striker getting onto it.

However. Again today we only consistently had FT9 in the box, we need to improve that ASAP...

It's pretty clear to me that our play isn't going to be high-cross orientated. Torres isn't really known for his aerial prowess.

We'll see tons of through balls, intricate combinations and perhaps low, driven crosses from inside the box by the byline.

We'll see anyway. There has to be a variation in our play and I'm not discrediting that the cross have been quite poor, but what has to be understood is that they aren't really the main part of our play now, hence why the quality has reduced.

We'll see decent cross from our proper wide men (Moses and Marin) but apart from that it's understandable to me why the crosses haven't been top notch. Azpilicueta might have a good cross on him as well but we'll see.

:wub: :wub: daaaaaaamn

I wish there were more shirtless pics though. I searched on google but there are none. I am disappoint.

I never understood girls' scale of attractiveness. I mean, us men are clear in what we find physically attractive: ass and breasts. Whereas what girls find physically attractive is very vague..to me at least.

It's very vague to me too. I know a girl that like her men a bit fat. Not obese, but soft around the edges.

I never understood girls' scale of attractiveness. I mean, us men are clear in what we find physically attractive: ass and breasts. Whereas what girls find physically attractive is very vague..to me at least.

Yes it definitely varies a lot. For me (just fyi :eyebrows: :lol:) its the arms and the smile :wub:

Deary me. Children these days really need proper guidance...

Haha you're the one who keeps bringing up how "the ladies are going to love him" etc and you've even started posting pictures of him now!!! Are you sure you aren't obsessed with him?!?! :Goober:

:lol:

Haha you're the one who keeps bringing up how "the ladies are going to love him" etc and you've even started posting pictures of him now!!! Are you sure you aren't obsessed with him?!?! :lol:

Just testing the crowd. :P

And I never kept on bringing up how "ladies are doing to love him". That was @CHOULO19,! :lol:

http://justalittlebl...ball-club-cesar

Just saw that on Twitter. @francozola and some others will like that. :lol:

oh..that smile.. :wub: me gusta..

damn.. mata,hazard,oscar,cesar,bertrand... that's not even half of them.. :wub:

i think it's fair to say chelsea play attractive football..

And I never kept on bringing up how "ladies are doing to love him". That was @CHOULO19,!

Really? Hmmmm....

@francozola and some others will like that. :lol:

Don't need more annoying fangirls.

:lol: Look all the gifs in the 1st post of the page. Don't tell me you're not attracted?? :P

It's his smile I think. And we already have one here in @francozola.

:carlo:

:P :P :P