Cesar Azpilicueta Joins Chelsea

Milan

It's his smile I think. And we already have one here in @francozola. :lol:

Don't forget his bedroom eyes in that vid :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Agreed haha, he's cute but Hazard is still the stud for me, :wub: :wub: the squad is getting fitter by the day :eyebrows:

Haha. Hazard's okay imo but idk, sometimes he looks a little like one of those wax figures at madame tussauds :lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it, what's so difficult about pronouncing his name?

Can't wait to see him in action, hope people will give him time to adapt.

The club has done well this summer, it has been a good transfer window. And great price btw, we usually pay at least double the amount.

And great price btw, we usually pay at least double the amount.

Marseille openly admitting they needed to sell players played a part in this, if they didn't do so badly last season, then they would have been asking for upwards of 10m i would think.

Especially considering his age.

Pity Giroud signed for Arsenal. Imagine our team if he was in it :eyebrows:

PHWOARRRRRRR!

I don't get it, what's so difficult about pronouncing his name?

General English attitude... at least for me anyway, if i can't pronounce something I make something up or use a nickname.

PHWOARRRRRRR!

General English attitude... at least for me anyway, if i can't pronounce something I make something up or use a nickname.

Hmm I guess you're right.

Marseille openly admitting they needed to sell players played a part in this, if they didn't do so badly last season, then they would have been asking for upwards of 10m.

Especially considering his age.

That would explain it. Yeay for us.

I like the travel spot tip.

Any more is always appreciated! :D

I would also suggest Bilbao, a good place to take in the culture and visit some fine museums. Both cities are very beautiful, but i liked San Sebastian more because of the sun, beach, and the women's :eyebrows: . Oh and the cuisine in Basque is simply one of the best, especially the Pinchos.

Before the mod come down on us......back on topic.

I haven't seen much of Azpilicueta tbh, but i have seen other use the argument that he must not be good since Arbeloa and Montoya is ahead of him for Spain. Lets just say them playing for Real Madrid and Barcelona has a lot to do with that and it is quite common for players to be shunned because not playing for a big club. I see his fortune changing if he establishes himself at Chelsea.

I haven't seen much of Azpilicueta tbh, but i have seen other use the argument that he must not be good since Arbeloa and Montoya is ahead of him for Spain. Lets just say them playing for Real Madrid and Barcelona has a lot to do with that and it is quite common for players to be shunned because not playing for a big club. I see his fortune changing if he establishes himself at Chelsea.

Don't forget the fact Del Bosque tends to 'ignore' players playing outside of Spain.

Bedroom eyes?! :lol: What?!

2vmc0ud.jpg

:lol:

:lol: Look all the gifs in the 1st post of the page. Don't tell me you're not attracted?? :P

http://forum.talkche...409#entry490409

hmm.. they're changing my mind! Haven't really seen much of him off the pitch so didn't notice before. He's always so sweaty when he's playing and his face... glistens :lol:

2vmc0ud.jpg

:lol:

hmm.. they're changing my mind! Haven't really seen much of him off the pitch so didn't notice before. He's always so sweaty when he's playing and his face... glistens :lol:

That is terrible for one so young. Just terrible. :lol:

Really glad we got him. I don't know him too well but if i had to go with the TC fans, he seems the TC fans first choice and has been for ages now lol. Another guy under 23 years of age, a very good signing indeed. We've covered all positions now except striker and i look forward to see him play. Another Spaniard too, very nice.