Cesar Azpilicueta Joins Chelsea

Milan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking excellent English will hopefully help him settle in quickly which is important since the season has already started. I expect him to maybe get one or two sub appearances if we are winning games (providing Brana isn't required in the centre), before starting in the Carling Cup and progressing from there. I think he has a great chance at Chelsea because he seems to have a lot of potential, but I do expect Robbie to slowly integrate him.

On a side note, I have brought him a couple of times for Chelsea on old Football Managers and he is a beast, so with a bit of luck he will still be just as good on that. Chelsea are going to be unbelievably good on FM now! :getin:

Hi everyone.

Firstly, sorry for my bad english, i'm french and new in this forum.

I'm a french fan of Marseille and i follow Azpilicueta since the beggining of his carrer in Osasuna. If you have some questions about him, i can answer you here.

But in one word : You are VERY lucky to have this player. He's fabulous, really.

Hi everyone.

Firstly, sorry for my bad english, i'm french and new in this forum.

I'm a french fan of Marseille and i follow Azpilicueta since the beggining of his carrer in Osasuna. If you have some questions about him, i can answer you here.

But in one word : You are VERY lucky to have this player. He's fabulous, really.

Has he good offensive skills? Is he going forward often or concentrate on his defensive roles?

Has he good offensive skills? Is he going forward often or concentrate on his defensive roles?

Yes, he have good offesnsive skills :

- Cross well, especially in the first intention

- Very intellingent in his choices, it does not slow down the game

- He has the same throw than Rory Delap. He played javelin when he was young

He's going forward, yes. Perhaps, he doesn't forget to come back. He runs a lot on its side. It's a "tactital player", very intelligent in his placement.

He's going forward, yes. Perhaps, he doesn't forget to come back. He runs a lot on its side. It's a "tactital player", very intelligent in his placement.

This answer makes me happy about his transfer even more ;)

:blink: Wow!

That my words do not seem too suspicious, I will still give its few flaws:

- He needs a cohesive team

- You must give him a period of adaptation to make it to 100% (In Marseille, it was 3-4 months). At the beginning, it was much criticized in France. Today, everybody cries his departure

- He likes to create a "duet" with teammate right (Midfielder). It will be very important for him.

To reassure you once more, I would say that. During games against big opponents, the player's side has always been "invisible" Hazard (Lille), Nene (PSG) ... and in Champion's League: Ribery (Bayern), Arschavin (Arsenal), Sneijder (Inter), ...

We used to have such an ugly squad, it used to make me feel good about myself. Now we've got a team of hotties and I want to cut myself.

PS Juan is still the sexiest :ph34r:

In all seriousness I'm happy about this transfer, because Ivanovic has been doing my tits in.

We used to have such an ugly squad, it used to make me feel good about myself. Now we've got a team of hotties and I want to cut myself.

PS Juan is still the sexiest :ph34r:

In all seriousness I'm happy about this transfer, because Ivanovic has been doing my tits in.

Someone has been thinking too highly of himself...